Shall We rise up against the psychopaths in control?

Electrogravitics: Gravity Control and Energy from the Aether:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otJKwH61pTw

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will come back after coffee time...:) then maybe I can rise up...:)

LOL Tif...:)

After coffee and and a smile over this video, I can honestly say, hell yes we can rise up and expect a war that will last 5 to 20 years, or Burn Their Banks to the Ground...:)

OK, please do not even tell me that my news papers has not reached the underground militia, in America.

Hope ya all got food stamps...:)

Yes, They work to control Us.  But We can work to take Their tool to power away, and refuse to play Their game.  When enough of Us are not playing, They will have no power.

Tif, correct. They cut off the food (a few paragraphs of code on a keyboard), most "rebels" in the US would  turn their guns in in about two weeks, if not sooner. There are many civilian-owned guns in the US, but most people probably have, at most, between 20 and 100 rounds. Meanwhile, even non-military, non-police divisions of the federal govt (Smithsonian Institution, etc.) have stocked up on .40 caliber hollow point rounds, etc., to the tune of tens of million$ per agency.

The only thing that will set the world to rights is new military tech, in the right hands. Say, that can allow someone to operate a quiet machine in their home, with no way to tell where the cause is, and make specific millions (determined by genotype) drop over within a 500 to a thousand mile radius. And the will to use it to brutally kill more people than the enemy will. Pacifists will inherit the Earth, about six feet of it.

ps - I know it's wrong to start a sentence with a preposition, but I've never been a grammar Nazi. :oP

Given the military is a corporation, don't expect any tech will be in the "right hands."  They own the military corporations globally.  And if We drop to Their level, being animals, We are just as ghastly as are They. 

I'll watch as You rise up...  Good luck with that.

It is, Amaterasu, it is. A time and a season for all things. We have the capacity for these things for a reason, just as we have the capacity to be compassionate. One wouldn't want James Corbett or Stephan Molyneux leading the army against the Orcs. One would want somebody like me.

Go Ninja, we tested the theory, of how much damage it would cause for the 5g towers to be destroyed and the banks, going headed up in a military conflict would be a FUBAR...:)

I wrote news paper story with very good plans, and you would be surprised how many old farts in social networks freaked....:)

I impressed myself, and in its concepts destroy every bank in America, and shut down their internet, the rest of the world will catch on...:)

Me, I sure the hell am not going to allow the banks to micro implant chip my children for frigging banking.

Now posted a real nasty blog, the pdfs are real, we have them in images and in written text. Took over 6 hours to create this, and only one comment...:)

You can BS around the system all you want, I seen what they did to Germany in 1945, because of the Frigging banks...:) And get this, Germany released a report in 1948 that stated for the record they executed 365,000 Freemasons Jews for trying to control their world with perversion homo sex and one of the Rothschild members got shot.

So they write laws where you can not criticizes GAY Jews, and their child raping ways, BS, I sure can.

War is coming to America, like it or not, only they can stand down, but will they?

You can bet your as*s they know people are talking about BURNING THEIR BANKS TO THE GROUND...:)

All SHEEP get sheared, Its damn sure better to at least die on your feet killing the enemy.Cowards die like sheep at the slaughter.

Steve

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=198030

Where do We draw the line between "enemy" and non-enemy?

Da

Why can't We "destroy" the banks by adding free energy?  Seriously...  All money does is account for Our energy, and adding free energy makes accounting for energy like accounting for grains of sand.

I loathe the idea of mayhem and destruction.  All it will do is give Them a justification to take Us out.  Far better to do it peacefully and... ETHICALLY.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Modern Feudal Serf's blog post was featured

JFK Excoriates Adam Schiff, His Associates and Handlers

Does this not say it ALL about today's world? Copy/Paste this and send it far and wide!President…See More
54 minutes ago
Modern Feudal Serf posted a blog post

JFK Excoriates Adam Schiff, His Associates and Handlers

Does this not say it ALL about today's world? Copy/Paste this and send it far and wide!President…See More
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
"Thank you. I look forard to them with great eagerness."
1 hour ago
Diana commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

The Truth About Trump's Executive Order on Antisemitism

"Trump did not withhold millions from Ukraine so they would attack Joe Biden."
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

The Truth About Trump's Executive Order on Antisemitism

"One cannot serve two masters. That was a weird comment about the Bidens and Trump. Blackstone…"
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
" Ask me, then tell them they are half breed Khazar. They entered every race of man and…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

'We're going to slaughter you': The children of Syria's IS camp

"Unfortunately, probably the best thing would be to drop a bunch of bombs on the camp. Otherwise,…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Less Prone's video
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Amaterasu Solar's discussion What Is An Ethical Anarcho-Abundancist?
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
"I did google it. I've asked several people of Khazar descent, who had some education, and they…"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
"Not trying to "move" anyone, I guess. Just things I have read. My great grandfather was…"
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

'We're going to slaughter you': The children of Syria's IS camp

"When the children are saying they're going to "slaughter you", they may be beyond…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

One Complained

"It is such a burden, sailing in a $250k yacht, hobnobbing with the world elites, being fawned over…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
" You can not move me from the content of this forum. I like some of the stuff by Duke, but I…"
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted