ROBERT STEELE: 
There are many aspects of our life on Earth and within the larger Cosmos that I do not understand. I am however fortunate to have gotten to know over time and through common trials some extraordinary people. Anna von Reitz is one such person, Sacha Stone is a second, John McAfee a third, Bill Binney a fourth. What I lack in direct understanding I augment by “knowing who knows,” a phrase devised by Stefan Dedijer, the founder of the modern discipline of commercial intelligence (not to be confused with database idiocy known as business intelligence). What is clear to me is that the British did not “lose” the War of Independence and the Germans did not “lose” WWII. The ostensible “losers” simply went covert. Between Freemasons and other secret societies the British ended up controlling the US economy and US politics, and between CIA and NASA and Argentina and Antarctica the Nazis lived happily ever after. Most of what we are taught, be it history, medicine, science, is a lie.

I know a hundred times more today than I ever knew at a clandestine case officer in the Central Intelligence Agency, and I owe that knowledge to a mix of non-fiction reading and the convergence of great minds — of like minds — on me as a unifying force. I am blessed to be in the company of these other minds and I embrace my role going forward as a catalyst for unity with integrity.

In ten days time over twenty indigenous kings and sultans from across Asia are meeting with over twenty high priests of the indigenous peoples, among them representing all of the gold and land and other forms of wealth that are NOT controlled by the faithless Cabal and its sluts in the banking world. The indigenous peoples have re-emerged as a force — the era of absentee ownership and geoengineering and 5G and the tolerated poisoning of the planet and of the human species with glyphostate, chlorine, aluminum, mercury, flouride, and other toxins is OVER.

It is my prayer and my hope that this coming 4th of July our President will announce the 2nd American Revolution, this time for real.

Below are my preliminary thoughts on the 2nd American Revolution and the four core reforms that I will strive to help our President effect in his second term, followed by my larger vision — a vision I have articulated since 1992 — for creating a prosperous world at peace.

I want to pay a special tribute to Wayne Jett, author of the book below that documents the degree to which Presidents Wilson and Roosevelt were traitors to the Republic and complicit with the banks in contriving the Great Depression with three goals: to destroy the rising middle class; to buy up America at depression-era prices; and to consolidate banking control over the federal government.

Review: The Fruits of Graft

I also pay tribute to Nicholas Nassim Taleb, author of many books including the two below, all of which suggest, as Elinor Ostrom and Ron Paul have suggested, that decentralization and localization are the only form of self-governance that works. We must cut the federal government by half, end the income tax, make the federal government again subject to allocations from the United STATES of America, and restore the sovereignty of both the individual US citizen and the individual state, commonwealth, or tribal territory.

Review: Skin in the Game – Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life

Review: ANTIFRAGILE – Things That Gain From Disorder

I am sick of evil. I am sick of lies. I am sick of waste. Enough, already. Let us be all we can be, which is to say, a cosmic force for good demonstrating intelligence, integrity, and imagination — exercising free will, in liberty, with compassion and justice for every living being including particularly the Kurds and the Palestinians, both at the core — at the center — of our struggle for decency as a species.

America is at a turning point. Conservatives stand for values and the Constitution. Liberals stand for perversion, “anything goes,” what Herbert Marcuse calls “repressive tolerance.” Election 2020 is about the soul of America — about the goodness of America triumphing over centuries of subversion by the British and the Zionists and the Nazis.

This is a fight we can and will win.     
https://robertdavidsteele.com/

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
5 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
5 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
7 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
10 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
13 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
15 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted