Robert Steele: "Epstein Not Dead, Are MBS and Kushner Gay Lovers Being Protected?"

Robert Steele: "Epstein Not Dead, Are MBS and Kushner Gay Lovers Being Protected?"

Corruption, Government, Idiocy, Ineptitude, Law Enforcement

SHORT URL: https://tinyurl.com/Epstein-Not-Dead

UPDATE 11: Gordon Duff on MBS and Kushner as Epstein’s Gay Lovers?

Gay Blackmail? Did the Mossad Kill Epstein to Protect MBS and Kushner?

What would happen if a Saudi crown prince was exposed as being gay? We know Epstein was gay, absolutely for sure, and in a decades long monogamous relationship with a MEGA billionaire (Les Wexner).

ROBERT STEELE: This is so embarassing.  There is not a single serious media article out there about Mossad, CIA, FBI, murderous pedophilia, Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA), 49 other Mossad-CIA-FBI pedophilia entrapment and blackmail cells….in the spirit of genial cosmic peace, above is the best we could do today. Gordon is a Trump basher.  I do not agree with those seeking to defame our President and First Lady, including Gordon, but his views merit concern. Separately I am hearing about 14 childrens’ hospitals in Dayton, Ohio, funded by pedophiles, and on top of the underground  tunnel system.  I do not make this shit up. America has hit bottom.

RECAP: Not dead, better than even chance now under Trump’s control, smaller chance he left NJ private airport en route Israel the next morning.  Jordan Sather provides excellent analysis of legal implications favoring Trump of Epstein being  theoretically dead, all evidence now easily exploited.

ORIGINAL POST of 10 August 2019 — See Updates for Changes to Story

I consider the reports of Epstein being dead to be false. I believe he is on his way to Israel in an accommodation reached between President Trump and his enemies at CIA, FBI, and within the Government of Israel whose Mossad operation this was.

People on suicide watch with a prior suicide attempt simply do not die unless a very high price has been paid for their death OR — more likely — this is the agreed upon exit strategy. “Cremation” tonight.

read the rest here: https://phibetaiota.net/2019/08/robert-steele-epstein-is-not-dead-h...

Thanks to Robert Steele and Public Intelligence Blog.

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll put my money on Epstein being alive.

Will we ever know the truth?! 

Probably not.

Yeah, the same Robert Steele and hooker piss/Trump story? Let's see how this one plays out.

I can see Robert Steele is working out the kinks for his Tom Clancy story telling.

Lol, yep Epstein has brought all the story tellers out.

"We know Epstein was gay, absolutely for sure, and in a decades long monogamous relationship with a MEGA billionaire (Les Wexner)."

If he was gay, why would he be having all that sex with young girls, as they claim?  Seriously.

I think he's alive also.  I found this meme - what do you think?

Nice one Diana, yes I do believe he is alive.

Tony Rodham Hillary's brother no less. Wow. 

And as Burbia pointed out and as we have seen since the announcement of his death that all the story tellers have come out to spin this story into that memory blackhole.

Now let's see some heads roll and let's see some people get locked up.

We should compare Tony Rodham's ear to the ear on the potential body double and see if we can get a match.

The plot twists and thicken all at the same time lol wtf???

Bill Clinton in Monica Lewinsky's Famous Blue Dress Seated in the Oval Office.

http://12160.info/photo/portrait-on-epstein-s-wall?context=latest

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

cheeki kea replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion New Zealand heads into monetary madness to save banks
"Well I would say it is, but the disturbing question is, Is it warranted ?"
26 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Central Scrutinizer's video
44 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

Hacking Ford Key Fobs Pt. 1 - SDR Attacks with @TB69RR - Hak5 2523

"Downside of technology. Any electronic machine has a unique code. Hackers are getting very good at…"
44 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Seen in MMC - Aug 10

"Ha ha, I love company safety initiatives. They bum out every the time. Workers get…"
55 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion New Zealand heads into monetary madness to save banks
"Measure of happiness? Is this a sarcastic site...?"
1 hour ago
cheeki kea replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion New Zealand heads into monetary madness to save banks
2 hours ago
"Oh boy, madness it is, the reserve is in panic mode (due to trust issues) and we are in uncharted…"
2 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion MintPress:"The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton Relationship: From "Spook Air" to the "Lolita Express""
"In order to be at the level of The Illuminati you must have been compromised and by being…"
2 hours ago
rlionhearted_3's photo was featured
3 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on cheeki kea's photo
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited cheeki kea's photo
3 hours ago
cheeki kea's photo was featured
3 hours ago
James Roberts's photo was featured
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited James Roberts's photo
3 hours ago
Diana's photo was featured
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Burbia's video
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted