"Birth Of A Nation" - A documentary about the '92 LA Riots

the award winning low budget documentary "Birth Of A Nation 4*29*1992" about the LA riot that occurred after the Rodney King trial. Directed by Matthew McDaniel.

Rodney King, the man who was at the center of the Los Angeles police brutality case that later sparked the Los Angeles riots has died, according to ABC News Los Angeles station KABC.

He was 47.

Suzanne Wickman, a representative for King confirmed to KABC that Rodney King passed away Sunday.

He was home and found by his fiancee. His cause of the death has not been released, according to KABC.

Read More>>>

and HERE

Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

Views: 2268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So true. And music too.

How do you drown in a swimming pool? Only little kids who are unsupervised and do not know how to swim drown in swimming pools? Did someone mysterious push him in and the hold his head down? The parallels between the escalation in the police killings of black and brown men that are mathematically working out to about one a week and Rodney King dying is a little unsettling --- More so, if the movement was thinking of bringing King back into the dialogue ....

I thought he died a few years back! Thanks Nikki, sharing.

3 year old post hunz ;)

Ahahaaa! Well, I'm only half as crazy as I thought I was!

Thanks Hollywood ;)

LMAO, my twitter followers are all over the world right now googling Rodney Kings death. I'll have to give them all time to catch up. They're probably translating pages and all kinds of chit right now.

That's a good point, Philomena.

I have been out of touch for a while - I think I recall now hearing of Kings passing a few years back. When I saw the headline I thought it was recent - but if you ask me, I think Kings drowning is probably a "pre-emotive strike" - so that when the NWO signaled to the police in race tense cities and communities to start militarizing and targeting scapegoats to start the race war that NWO is egging on in US - King had to be taken out of the way. This would have to be done to prevent a " rallying hero" to emerge who successfully won his excessive use of force law suit - which has been virtually impossible to this day.

Also, note that the race baiting war escalated in the media AFTER Obama was in the second term and a lame duck so to speak. Where in even his "presidential power" as a black president would be impotent. I think Eric Holder did a great job with exposing the inherent racism in Ferguson, but this is just the tip of the iceberg and he is leaving office ... And once again, this effort to shed some light on racism in America will hang fire - when the plutocrats pack up Obama and move him out and put Jeb Bush back at the center of the NWO HQ.

My question is - who do these NWO facilititors, like police officers and government bureaucrats, think will protect them when they are no longer useful to their NWO nightmare agenda? This type of POWER (NWO) does not share - one is either one of them (very few per 100,000) or one of US/us.

At this time, my refuge is in my heart and mind. It gets lonely but at least I feel free - and why I am happy to have connected with like minded people here. I think the NWO agenda is to keep us isolated and in an invisible prison. We are living in a prison without walls and locked in without keys. If we gather in groups, we become suspect.

.. I so pray in my heart of hearts that something HUGE happens (a force of nature) that bring humanity back to its senses and reminds us that we are all in the same boat. No one is going to win this world war game... So what is the point?

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
2 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
7 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted