16 States to go- Because all branches of government are incorporated as private, for profit corporations, three men petitioned the West Virginia Government for return to the rule of law thus honoring their oaths that they be government servants of, by, and for the people, not of, by, and for corporations.

Gene Stalnaker, Phil Hudok, and Thomas Deegan then filed legal action in the state supreme court of appeals. This is Thomas's portion of the live streamed public address that was broadcasted from Thomas's Parkersburg home on July 24, 2015.

Find out why West Virginia's constitution is unique and why this state now pivotal in the quest for freedom. The webside: www.hudok.info has a continuously updated complete explanation of their actions with videos, interviews and all filed documents. We are on the verge of a holocaust every bit as mind boggling as any of the past. Look around at the evil building. What will the people do? West Virginia is in default and dishonor. We've exposed their machine. Everyone will answer for what they did and what they didn't do. With no apologies...Phil Hudok.

Rule of Law W.Va. Live Stream 7/24/15- YouTube

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I followed this story as it happened. It need to be repeated everywhere.

From my understanding they arrested him, as a terrorist, then papers were sent to the FBI with supporting case laws, and they let him out.

16 states left to file, but they, "THEM" can drag their foot until everyone is to old to remember.

LOL Tif

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

oldranger_68 favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was
7 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
49 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
50 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Burbia's photo
51 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
oldranger_68 replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was
"I'm not a Christian, but is Trump the Anti-Christ the 'End Times' franchise has been…"
55 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
""Finland’s Supreme Court has ruled that sex with children as young as 10 is not…"
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
1 hour ago
Diana replied to Diana's discussion LGBT horrors: Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him “transgender” by cutting off his genitals at home
""Ghastly new details have emerged about the tragic case of the Brazilian boy who was…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone commented on Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
"This is real and very sad but not a surprise at…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
"Good post, as it shows a Govt.s evil contempt for the wellbeing of their innocent children, and the…"
3 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was
" I sent this into the network team for investigations, I may or may not come back and slam…"
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

dicey information.

"These memes need to be Banned from the web !, in case false flaggers share them. If  the PM…"
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted