I’ve watched the video several times. Definitely a fake. Now this is scary, arrested for sharing a BS crime film that no respectable Hollywood director would use in Hollywood movie.

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The one the network has is not fake.

So the “network” has a 2nd film? Sorry, I don’t believe it. The “shooter” only live streamed one that anyone knows about.

So sorry, but there is only one that did show what happened, the other one looked animated. The network team may reproduce the video, editing out the killings, would ya like to see step by step images???

HMMM?

Send me a link or tell me where to look. Love to see the “network” film. Still images are easy to fake. 

The network is not a link, lets see, its 50 servers in 50 states of the USA, a privet domain, no enters into it, other then the members. Its kind different, none of the servers connect to the internet, unless there is a mission to complete.

But if they upload the video or clips of it, I will share it here. I will also see if I can crop some of the footage for you.

LOL Tif

There's two that have been going round, One long 'live' fake one, and one very disturbing short clip of a/the  shooting aftermath scene. I believe geeks extracted that one from deep dark places on the web. Nobody dares mention it, but many have seen it. 

He drove around for all most 6 minutes, and then he got out of the car and shot up the drive way. So here are some on the video clips and rips. He was playing some stupid song, and why he shot the ground, its like go figure!!!

One thing for sure, the video we have is not fake, but the war has started.

Not fake? What film have you watched? Ok no1: explain brass ejected from the AR disappearing in thin air? Never hitting the ground? People that don’t run? Or police that don’t come? Lack of blood etc.....

The shoes!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mr. Sizzle commented on Boris's blog post Twitter has just suspended Trumps personal memesmith
"Has anyone ever noticed how the left can’t meme? The combination of insight and humor is a…"
31 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Motorhead guitarist 'Fast' Eddie Clarke dies at 67
31 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"Yep Epstein was a "made guy" aka "Khazarian Mafia"."
44 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"Oh Vey what's a "bagel" between friends. Thanks for link Diana."
45 minutes ago
"Gates is like a sithe."
46 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Motorhead guitarist 'Fast' Eddie Clarke dies at 67 in the group MUSICWARS
"One of my personal favorite songs by Motorhead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOCF9zYgHc"
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle joined KLC's group
Thumbnail

MUSICWARS

Spinoff of INFOWARS with an appreciation of music! We let the music do the talking!See More
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’
"Yeah, absolutely as long as an airplane can fly through a concrete wall...."
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
" Child rapist, child sex slaves, Epstein is Jewish, please note I left out Khazar...:)"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’
" Wow wee 306 views, and I get the first comment...:)  Maybe she has a....or wants a…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Doc Vega's blog post Legacy of the Bottomless Pond
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Boris's status
"Indeed. Unfortunately, human beings are so hard-wired with a need for hierarchy, they assume that…"
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted