Site Questions

Views: 1067

Replies to This Discussion

I believe you have to use the Buttons Michael. I may be wrong though. I wish I was more computer savvy to better answer your question:)
dONT KNOW, WILL ASK THE ADMINS gREG. i THINK ON TOP OF THE CHANGES WE ARE MAKING TODAY, NING IS HAVING PROBLEMS TOO.

Okay. I've had enough. I don't know what the hell is going on at (whatever the name of this site is called, since the promise to change its name never materialised). However, not content with screwing up the look of the site to the point that I need eyedrops, now when I try to post an article, I'm limited to 140 characters???????

Haven't you ever heard of the phrase, "If it aint broke, don't fix it?"

Nobody will join the site because of the name. "Why the hell did you ask members to suggest possible name changes, then ignore them?" Great attitude pal.

If things continue like this, then screw it, I'll form my own site to make life easier for people who want to fight the NWO. You insist in making life increasingly more difficult for members.

I hope this troll does find or form another site. I'm sick of ignorant nasty people,it gets you nowhere.

GOOD ONE,Lisa K.

Hi James, I have a few questions and I'm still learning the computer. How do I add a picture togther with the words instead of what I have been doing, past the picture and then add what it's about on the comment button below. If you look at my page you'll see what I have been doing.  Also how do I put my material on the side instead of scrolling down?  Sorry about the long winded message but believe it or not I just learned how to copy and paste a few months ago. I believe you were the one who started this awsome site. I have been welcoming the new members,I remember how good I felt when I joined and was welcomed,It felt nice. Thank You James,  Peace, Lisa K. (Are you the one who said you were a former pissed off democrat?) Me too

Hi, I will have to get back to you on this, holidays calling :) Maybe some other folks can help. Many thanks for your contributions and help here !

Sorry.will get backto this soon!

Why can't we write things anymore like we used too, that you can see on the screen! It was a great deal of fun!

Not sure whatyour question is about

If you talking to me,it is,When we saw something that was put on the screen,you could give a comment that was also seen on the screen.Also other things like comments about other things seen too. Thank you for the response if it was to me,you weren't specific as to whom you were referring it to.

A group here deleted your post? Prob a tech error.

And speaking of, I dont see the leave button either, sorry, we wish we didnt have to use this site but that's life. Cheap rent -cheap svc :)

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
4 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
9 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
9 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
13 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted