Seems I have really upset a bunch, or at least the most Gasllighted here. 

Typically, all they can do is attack me personally, and call names; yet never answer simple questions. 

If you are still a Trump supporter, tell me why? Can you dispute the facts of Trump's actions and appointments? And the argument of 'The lesser of two evils just makes my point- "There is only one party and we are not invited."

Name me one of Chump's appointees who is not a Deep State Insider, ISRAEL FIRST, Globalist? 

• Still no wall or at best token wall THAT IS BEING CUT DOWN WITH BATTERY POWERED SAWZALLS! He could just put our MARINES, who are exempt from Posse Comitatus, on the border, and prosecute Politicians and business owners under Title 8.
  • His DOJ is still protecting Hillary and the Deep State. STILL NO INVESTIGATION OF THE CLINTON FOUNDATION! No shakeup in the DOJ, CIA, or FBI the status quo remains.
  • We are still in Syria and looking to obey Israel and attack Iran.
  • We are still supporting genocide in Yemen.
  • He disbanded Commission on Voter Fraud, and has ignored the issue.
  • Still no Vaccine Safety Commission, which he promised but abandoned.
  • GUANTANIMO torture center is still open.
  • Secretary of State, Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo. Religious Fanatic ‘Christian Zionist”. Who salivates over attacking Iran.
  • He has replaced one Zionist Warmonger with another as National Security adviser. Robert O’Brien (Bolton Lite.)
  • “Bloody”Gina Haspel, his nominee for CIA director has overseen and worked to cover up torture.
  • FBI Chief Christopher Wray: “I Have No Idea What the Deep State Is.”
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin who doesn't think Davos gathering of elites is a 'hangout for globalists'…
  • Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross "King of Bankruptcy,"-"There have always been trade wars. The difference now is U.S. troops are now coming to the ramparts."
  • TSA, NSA, CIA, FBI have all been given more power than ever to spy us.
  • Imagine if Obama had appointed a man to Sec. Def whose only qualification was that he was, and will return to being, the top Lobbyist for Raytheon?

Shall I go on? Or can you ‘Make Israel and Corporations Greater’, Trumpites dispute my arguments thus far?

Nothing has changed. Just a different puppet. In fact, it is worse now than ever, but the gaslighted will not bother with facts. – They just attack the messenger.

HOW TO DRIVE SUPPORT TO A CANDIDATE WHILE HE BETRAYS HIS BASE.

GIVE THEM A SHOW TO WATCH!

#1 Start with a false accusation.

#2 Use the Press, Opposition and ‘Experts’ to make it seem credible.

#3 Have lots of one sided hearings that have no power but make headlines.

#4 Drag it out as long as possible and keep it high in the news cycle.

#5 When it has run its course… Go back to #1

-Smithifx

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are the alternatives?

1. another kosher republican

2. another kosher democrat

3. a nonkosher candidate

4. civil war

5. something else

I like No.3. But have given up on all but No. 4

Trump was out last gasp. and we have been betrayed... again. 

So it goes.

Why don't you run for President of The United States, Chucky, oh I understand...

NO ONE Will VOTE FOR YOU...:)

It takes money to run for president, lots of it. And if you are against the system even more. One million is nothing in that game. A big hat is a good beginning, but do you have the cattle?

Kind of tired of billionaires, for president, what about a Christian, a Goy...:)

Tiffy and 'Les prone to think', if you can't handle truth, go all ''snowflake' and call names and insult the messenger. 

Chuck, Did I offend you? How? Are you becoming a snow flake yourself? You can take my words for their face value. There is nothing hidden. I don't have money to run for president either and I don't have your hat, my compliments for that. Cheers

So you agree with me? Trump has betrayed us and we need to recognise the American people have ONE enemy, our own government? 

Name me one of Chump's appointees who is not a Deep State Insider, ISRAEL FIRST, Globalist? 

Practically all politicians are corrupt nowadays. Number four is my choice also, but it won't be easy. 

True. Better Prep! 

Off to enjoy my White Privilege, and work. Back in a few hours. Peace! 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Burbia posted a video

This researcher created an algorithm that removes the water from underwater images

Why do all the pictures you take underwater look blandly blue-green? The answer has to do with how light travels through water. Derya Akkaynak, an oceangoing...
56 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Raz Putin's discussion SHTFplan:"GOOGLE’S ORWELLIAN PROJECT: GATHER HEALTH RECORDS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS"
1 hour ago
MAC replied to Raz Putin's discussion SHTFplan:"GOOGLE’S ORWELLIAN PROJECT: GATHER HEALTH RECORDS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS"
"google is part of the swamp, it should go down the drain with the rest of them, fingers crossed..."
2 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a photo

"The Big Lie"

"A lie told often enough become truth"Vladmir Lenin
4 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

Tax Slavery and The Great Scam of Democracy

"Jeff Berwick nails it in this video"
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Raz Putin's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin's 2 discussions were featured
4 hours ago
Raz Putin posted discussions
4 hours ago
MAC replied to Diana's discussion Obama's Pick For 2020
"Nope No Hope lol Me thinks Obama set back the chance of electing another black president by 100…"
4 hours ago
Raz Putin posted videos
4 hours ago
Burbia added a discussion to the group The Chuckle Hut
Thumbnail

Greta Thunberg Defeats Climate Change

By Boomer Burbia13-11-2019 12160 Chuckle Hut ChroniclesAfter a couple months of campaigning against…See More
5 hours ago
MAC commented on James Roberts's blog post Iran Finds New Oil Field With Over 50 Billion Barrels: Rouhani
"James they don't have nukes but are trying to get them most likely for the reasons you…"
5 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar posted a discussion

You Can Have That Government – But You Can’t Have Me!

Who do You give authority over You to? Is there a way to have full authority over Yourself? Would…See More
5 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Planetary Problem
"We do have remedy...  I will be posting about that soon."
5 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Planetary Problem
"Yes, there is a solution.  When You realize that They think We are animals, and if We…"
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's photo
7 hours ago
mick favorited Boris's video
7 hours ago
Charles Cox favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Revolt of the goyim
7 hours ago
the mighty bull posted a photo
8 hours ago
Diana posted photos
8 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted