Reason I put this video into a discussion is that it would not post by itself in the Video's Section, been having a lot of video's not go through when trying to add it here on it's own, and they seem to be the ones that are Clinton Sensitive, Pro-Trumpy, or any vid that's totally ragging on any of the these dumb fargin bastiches who are in the Top 10 Most Wanted Felons by Americans list ...errr....

"Most Popular Leftist Libtarded Polytishuns" list I meant.... D'ohhh

{If You Act NOW, You'll receive totally free, @ no cost,no hidden fees, 3 Comical Bonus Pics of that 275 lb pumpkin headed Succubus who's still trying to take over the world}

Views: 83

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did not know the bitch ever left, maybe some day we may see this...:)

Is that a giant mutant parsnip?

Now Beto and Bernie must be Russian agents, as they defended Tulsi. And all their followers, and their families, and their friends and acquaintences. THEY"RE EVERYWHERE!!! They get their orders from Moscow on radio receivers built into their molars! They're putting Russian dressing into Italian dressing bottles! Aauugghh!

lolz ;)

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
" This is no longer a conspiracy James. And i read your blog about Jews and Illnesses, you see…"
1 minute ago
cheeki kea favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
8 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's blog post Entry: Jews
"You shall have it, Chris.."
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

Possessed person of the year

"She should testify before congress alongside Zuckerberg. "I was human. I mean I am…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

Wiretapping ordered by Obummer

"Hey, you know that bed Michael shtupped you on? Well..."
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Corneliu Codreanu

"They should have a like button on replies."
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
"Oh, I see. He has a cool av, and I don't. Well fine then. Hmph."
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Purity Spiral

"Mr. Bull - My ancestors are Welsh, came over before the Revolutionary War and settled in Tennessee.…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
"To reiterate, David Duke had a good video disputing the Khazar theory. I read The 13th Tribe a long…"
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
" Hi there, that is some nifty profile image you got there...:)  I booked marked the video…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's blog post Entry: Jews
"First they came for the Jews, and I said nothing, because I was not a Jew. Then they stopped coming…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on James Roberts's blog post Entry: Jews
"Starting 2022? I can't wait...."
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's blog post Entry: Jews
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Less Prone's photo
2 hours ago
James Roberts posted a blog post

Entry: Jews

"Jews are an extinct variety of human being, wiped out soon after the appearance of a phenomenon…See More
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Ethnic Apocalypse - BANNED but available

"The Conquest of Europe Is Underway An excerpt from the last book of Guillaume Faye, Ethnic…"
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's blog post A brother of a murdered social-media star in Pakistan was sentenced to life in prison for strangling her
"Here's one more example how their leaders treat women:Will the Truth about Sheikh…"
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted