The Black Book - A Coldly Calculated Design (New Video Collection, Help Wanted)

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller

It is very sickening to see the powers and global elites behind the corporate takeover of America and the world. Right now there are giant issues on the banks keeping the Euro alive. If the euro drops it will show the world that standardizing a currency does not have any benefits for the economy except for the power and benefits of the Elites. This is why in the last bit America has sent them almost 1 Trillion dollars to put in ‘unlisted’ European banks to keep the Euro high. If the euro stays high and the American and other world currencies fall, they will surely have a greater lean on persuading citizens that a monetary currency would work out better. The truth of the matter is they only want to push the monetary money system to do to the world what has been done to the states. This is putting the ‘American’ people up on colladeral to pay back the banks. The more the bankers get power the more they can use ‘fear, instability, and crisis to change the constituation and laws all over the world to better suit their agenda. It is sickening to know that the world is run by a few men playing as thimbles and hourses are sitting there playing there own ‘altered’ version of monolopy; Where they all work together to put Hotels on everything.

I am currently working on a collection film called “The Black Book: A Coldly Calculated Design”. This video is non profit and is only going to be distributed to put all the knowledge of n.w.o and its leaders and the deception they have been bringing for years. Including lots of video from news/history and documentaries aimed at promoting the news/directors that stand above censorship and share the secrets of the world. I will be encouraging that all people watching the free video visit the original video sites and purchases the DVD’s. I am looking for a few collaborational friends who would not mind aiding me as this project takes off. The plan is to take watchers first way back to 1913 where the federal reserve was created and work the years all the way up until present day. This is going to be a long detailed collection and I would really appreciate some help or even some links to videos or news sites that you feel are important and should be included.

PLEASE LEAVE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK!

Thank You,

Experienced Canadian

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go for it, God's Speed.
"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller

It is very sickening to see the powers and global elites behind the corporate takeover of America and the world. Right now there are giant issues on the banks keeping the Euro alive. If the euro drops it will show the world that standardizing a currency does not have any benefits for the economy except for the power and benefits of the Elites. This is why in the last bit America has sent them almost 1 Trillion dollars to put in ‘unlisted’ European banks to keep the Euro high. If the euro stays high and the American and other world currencies fall, they will surely have a greater lean on persuading citizens that a monetary currency would work out better. The truth of the matter is they only want to push the monetary money system to do to the world what has been done to the states. This is putting the ‘American’ people up on colladeral to pay back the banks. The more the bankers get power the more they can use ‘fear, instability, and crisis to change the constituation and laws all over the world to better suit their agenda. It is sickening to know that the world is run by a few men playing as thimbles and hourses are sitting there playing there own ‘altered’ version of monolopy; Where they all work together to put Hotels on everything.

I am currently working on a collection film called “The Black Book: A Coldly Calculated Design”. This video is non profit and is only going to be distributed to put all the knowledge of n.w.o and its leaders and the deception they have been bringing for years. Including lots of video from news/history and documentaries aimed at promoting the news/directors that stand above censorship and share the secrets of the world. I will be encouraging that all people watching the free video visit the original video sites and purchases the DVD’s. I am looking for a few collaborational friends who would not mind aiding me as this project takes off. The plan is to take watchers first way back to 1913 where the federal reserve was created and work the years all the way up until present day. This is going to be a long detailed collection and I would really appreciate some help or even some links to videos or news sites that you feel are important and should be included.

PLEASE LEAVE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK!

Thank You,

Experienced Canadian

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
37 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
38 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
2 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
5 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
5 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
9 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
10 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted