The End Result Of Individualism And Freedom: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Gay-Wedding.jpg?resize=678%2C381" alt="" title="Gay Wedding"/>

Let’s all play a game that should remind everyone of the more innocent days of childhood, shall we?

So, I want y’all to take a few moments and identify at least three things wrong with the above image – an image that would never exist outside of a deviant’s imagination (or maybe a Jew’s) if not for the wonders of overwhelming individual freedom and the lack of will among so much of the normal population.

I honestly wonder at times if, and I don’t like doing such things because it’s demoralizing, we’re stuck in some sort of divinely-inspired mind warp drive that prevents the masses from realizing the sheer repulsiveness of two homosexuals marrying in a church – surrounded by a clergyman with a rainbow shawl and a woman holding a half-caste youth.

But seriously, think about what total freedom of expression has done to us, and also (very important), contact your local wetlands preservation agencies and let them know that all swamp draining must henceforth be halted indefinitely.

We’re going to need all the bog space we can get when the time comes…

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fuck fuck fuck lol, just got totally punked by that send a dying vet a message of support, can't find it here to delete the friggin thing, got a message selling insurance, no cunt has my number that sends messages, WTF  get rid of it if ya can find it , i was feeling real good about myself too

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted