The Jew: CEO Mark Zuckerberg Facebook Pushing "Holocaust Denial Laws in America"

WASHINGTON -- Facebook is making a free speech argument to defend its policy of tolerating Holocaust denial posts on its platform.

The tech company allows "inaccurate" information to remain on the site that does not cross into the realm of hate speech, Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook, said earlier this month in an interview with Recode. That policy was underscored by several other Facebook executives in recent days.

But Paul Packer, chairman of the Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad, confronted the company's leadership last week over the policy, sending the company a pointed letter and receiving Facebook's vice president of global public policy for a contentious meeting.

Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany and a crime in France– we know its blocked in those countries by Facebook," where they geotag posts, Packer told The Jerusalem Post after the meeting. 

He questioned why Facebook would not replicate the policy in the United States. "It has no place in America," he added, "to rewrite history."

https://www.jpost.com/International/Holocaust-denial-is-not-illegal...

The list of countries that the United nations pushed the laws into.

Holocaust deniers complain about their valid, researched, and not at all racist opinions bullshit being outlawed in several countries.  Over 179 countries prohibited telling the truth.

Ok they will push this crap in America, their is to much evidence to support WW2 was because of the greed of banking.

6 million murdered in the German camps, according to Poland it went from 4 million to 1.5 million.

Now according to a census, there was only 16 million Jewish people in that area.

And 6 million were in the German camps.

Ok its like this, 6 million Jews murder in the camps this was according to them.

According to Wikipedia, millions of Jews died in the camps from typhus. And Russia used typhus as a biological weapon in WW2.

This is all based on facts. Wikipedia, million of prisoners from typhus in the German camps.

Further noted about typhus, according to Wikipedia.

I am at my wits end dealing with the lies about World War Two, and I will be damn*ed it the Jew of Mark Zuckerberg Facebook, is going to school American children over a lie.

So can anyone file in the blanks on this BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a complete list of all the camps, took a hour to build it.

Views: 647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I all ways hated the number 13, 13 comments..Hmmm? Bump...:)

Who wrote the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a Russian Khazar Jew, (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) this is the man below that started WW2.

Now what the hell does anyone think when Russia pushed toward Germany? This was blasted even in news Papers.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
3 minutes ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's blog post Return of the Pacific Blob, Dead Fish, Dead Seabirds and the Alaskan Cod Fishery Shutters for 1 Whole Year...
39 minutes ago
Doc Vega's blog post was featured
41 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Burbia's photo
Thumbnail

Twitter Manifesto of Saudi Shooter

"They hate us for our freedumbs. "Your cities will not be safe. Your roads will not be safe.…"
41 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Burbia's photo
43 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Nancy-is-a-clueless-bint

"The new paradigm is that he's being impeached for being a jackleg and a rakehell."
43 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
46 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Cover Should Be...

"Still is basically clothed in petroleum."
47 minutes ago
48 minutes ago
48 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Boris Johnson celebrates 'historic' victory in UK as projected results point to landslide for Conservatives"
" I do not know much about the man, but if he is a good man and refuses to allow the UN Global…"
49 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
50 minutes ago
50 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Assholes

"BIADSO, in other words (Burn It All Down, Start Over). As to the title, Well I never! [clutches…"
54 minutes ago
57 minutes ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Raz Putin commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Assholes

"Sad clowns at that...;}"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
2 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted