By Anna Von Reitz

I and my cohorts operating the actual Public Courts of this country are the last of a breed: American Judges serving the People of this country. 

We occupy the land and soil jurisdiction courts.  

We enforce the Public and Organic Law, including the Constitutions.   

Ironically, we are probably the only actual, factual Judges/Justices that any of you have ever even heard of---- but we are being mis-characterized as "fake judges", instead.  Go figure.  

In a culture built of lies and legal fictions, the truth is bound to come as a shock, isn't it? 

Those others you see posing as "Judges" are operating in a foreign system of governance that has nothing to do with Americans and everything to do with "US Persons"---- Brits and Roman Catholic Church officers, foreign corporations and franchises. 

They aren't functioning as American Judges.  They don't administer or enforce the Public Law or the Constitutions----and they will willingly tell you that themselves, if you bother to ask.  

They are For-Hire Jurists, working on a contractual basis to enforce the Public Policies of the commercial corporations doing business as Territorial "States of States" and as Municipal "District Corporations" that employ them.   

We, the Last American Judges, aren't members of the Bar Associations.  We don't work for foreign-owned corporations. 

We are holding Public Offices in the American Government, and Bar Association Members have been prohibited from holding Public Office in the American Government since 1819.  

Go figure. 

When we go, if we go, all your "Natural and Unalienable Rights" and all your Constitutional guarantees will go with us.    

There will be nothing and nobody left standing between you and the private, for-profit corporate tribunals that you have mistaken for public courts. 

The People of this country will no longer have a Court System.  There will no longer be any Public and Organic Law.  

The only courts in existence will be private corporate tribunals run by For-Hire Jurists addressing "Persons" --- and collecting debts from those "Persons" for the benefit of the Parent Corporations--- the Territorial and Municipal "States of States" and the foreign governments that run them. 

And you?  

You will be subject to 80,000,000 statutory "laws".   

You will be responsible for paying for the enforcement of those 80,000,000 statutory laws.  

You will also be responsible for paying for all the services demanded and entitlements claimed by all the other "Persons" in this System --- which guarantees that you will live as a debt slave and a "Person" owned by corporations, and that all your assets will be claimed as chattel property donated to those corporations, too. 

To all those who have been running around spreading the lie that I am a "fake judge" ---- you had better hope and pray to the Living God that I am precisely what I say I am, because if I am not, your last hope of peacefully reclaiming your country (and your own private property) is already gone.  

You had better get behind me and the others like me who have stepped forward and blazed the way home to the land and soil jurisdiction of this country.  You better wake up and wise up and enter into the actual debate and stop being duped by For-Hire Jurists and "States of States" substituting themselves for the State Governments you are owed. 

When the last of the American Judges go-- if they go and are not replaced by a whole new generation of American Peacekeeping Officials-- there will be nobody left to enforce the Public and Organic Law, no Constitutions, no "rights" at all for anyone. 

You will be given a choice between living as chattel belonging to the British Crown Corporation and as subjects of the British Monarch, or being slaves of the Pope, and chattel belonging to the Holy Roman Empire.  

The last vestiges of the America that our Forefathers fought for and bequeathed to us will be gone.  

And all those who are running their mouths and saying that I am not a "real" Judge?  

Most of them don't know that "real" means "royal" and that indeed, I am not a "royal Judge" and don't work for the Queen.  

I am proud of the fact that I don't work for the Queen, and that I don't work for the Holy Roman Empire, either.  

I work for the States and People of this country.  

All the rest of you had better get off your duffs and do the same, before it is too late to find your way home again.  

Wake up, America!  Stop worrying about who gets to "act" as Governor of the State of State of Virginia.  You have an actual land jurisdiction Office -- Virginia Governor -- to elect. 

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A sad reality.

The covert coup of America through a fallacy of legalism underway for decades without the knowledge of the people. The true definition of treason.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC posted a video
3 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
3 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Meanwhile Back on Planet Earth

With the news of the Jack Smith prosecution of Donald J. Trump being removed from the court docket,…See More
9 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
12 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
15 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
16 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
17 hours ago
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Sunday
Sandy commented on Sandy's photo
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Less Prone thanks for the reply. Yes, these events could be very effective at destroying the US…"
Friday
tjdavis posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted