As most of you know, the site was deleted and we are building it by back up from scratch.

Perhaps this is a time to define what this site should stand for and where we want to take it.

I also have had a few complaints and even more suggestions about the look of the site.

Please let me know what you think of its current design.

I am no pro, but we have a few members here who are, and maybe we can make the page look much better (for everyone).

James

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James aka adap2k said:
Thanks for your input Smooth. Did not know that about the background.
I just know its easier on these old eyes.

its not just backgrounds,u see,when your screen is off it is black,when you turn it on it uses energy to run.
it works kind alike a light bulb,the brighter,the more energy it sucks out of your pocket.
white is the most bright,so it uses the most of energy,while black is done without much power,so the brighter the color,the more energy it takes to simulate it.
additionally,the more you dimm the contrast of the screen,the lesser energy gets used to enlighten the screen.
so imagine the dollars a company could spare simply by building screenfriendly software or websites for its workers.
of course you as an individual dont feel any great saving,but imagine 10 million sreens running youtube for hours,what a waste of human and earth resources.

by the way,if you want a great new product idea for free,i know plasma tvs have ambient lights and such stuff.
why not design a candleholder for your tv :-)
(the co2 produced by candles is harmless compared to nuclear waste)
So what happened to the old website? Was it hacked?

I have no problem with an upside down flag. At least the flag isn't desacrated like one on Obama's website.

I used to be a Bush supporter and used to go down to Walmart and buy the letters BUSH and put them under stop signs. Some of them have been on over 2 years before being removed. I fully intend on offering Obama the same support!

Wow... a black marker! Why didn't I think of that?
What happened to your old website?
I would like to make a suggestion to put a link to this site in the signature section of your Yahoo email if you have Yahoo. I do that with Infowars.com or any site or YouTube that I think will open peoples eyes. Right now I have a link to a video about Sustainable Development or Agenda 21 if you please. I also post informative video's on my MySpace and on Face book. If even just a few people look at it and it opens their eyes to what is happening in our government it is worth taking the time to do. I will soon look for a link to the earth charter or possibly a video. I also post articles on my Face Book. If we all do this we will open peoples eyes. If we don't get up the courage to fight the NWO, how will we ever have the courage to refuse the chip...will you deny Jesus because that will take courage too. Practice courage now!
Why was this site deleted?
hey james i just got done a day ago installing wimamp,its every radio station in the world,plus vidios,cds and other things and its free ,maybe you can install something like that here,logan
hi its me again
it would be very useful to have a clock with the sites time,
especially for people outside its timezone.
see for example: http://www.hattrick.org/

the new world order is out there!!!we need a plan to stop the spead of globle power grib how can this network work to resist the new world order!!!!!they will try to stop this network!!! they are watching us now you know it so spead as much as you can!!!!! see you on the front lines or the fema camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been speadin the word with friends but to get them on is tricky if thier was a way to link all of the networks together it would speak like wild fire if thier is some way to do this hit me back!!!!!!i will get it done!!!!!!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC posted a discussion
48 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted