The Tyrannical Control Grid-Federal Military Martial Law Police State-What are you prepared to do?

An Opening Statement,

What am I prepared to do? What are you prepared to do? What are we prepared to do? To stand up to the tyrannical government's trampling of our Constitutional Rights. And not so much as that, but to stand up for our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, to be treated as Human Beings.

As Judge Napolitano once said, "What the Federal government does, the state and local governments are soon to follow"

We are now in a Federal Military Martial Law Police State. With the local city governments, police, and sheriff departments partaking in the pimping federal funding and grants, they have become whore's and slaves to the States and Washington. I would venture to say that almost all local communities are enslaved in some kind of Federal control grid, that when the government tells local officials to jump, they ask, how high.

The Tyrannical actions, by the local, state and federal governments, at the G-20 summit in Pittsburgh, are just the beginning. I believe we will see more and more of the police state in place, with some of it staged to condition us.

I pray for a peaceful solution, but prepare for the worst. At some point, We as Patriots, we as protesters, we as Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, everyone trying to wake up your neighbor, will have to stand up to the thugs, and the police state. The time has come, that we must stand firm as one. And yes your time will come very soon, WE WILL HAVE TO STAND TOGETHER, AND FIGHT, Peacefully or not.

So what am I prepared to do?

The NWO will offer terms, but I ask for none. I pray you will do the same.

Your fellow friend,
Dale
LiveFreeOrDieFighting

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent post, live!
Thanks Truth babe, I appreciate it, the time has come for us to stand up.
Excellent ! Thanks for posting this !
These are words of wisdom to live by Dale, thanks for sharing!
Well said Dale! Thank you so much for this posting!
Amen, dashing! great post!
Thank you for your effort in this struggle to keep our freedoms. I believe we should live free or die trying, and the only time we should use violence is when they try to take our constitutional rights away. Always defend yourself weither it be someone in uniform or not. Just because someone has a uniform on does not give them the right to take anything from you. It is time to buy a guns( and make sure you know how to use them) to keep this tyrannical government in check and only use them when they try to take our guns from us. God bless America and don't and dont let anyone tell you or try to make you feel that this country isn't great no matter how hard they try to destroy Americas reputaion with torture and many of the other UNCONSTITUTIONAL things that have been done by the Bush and Obama administrations. We are the true americans and our government has been infiltrated by people who dont really believe in this country and try to destroy its reputation every chance they get. Governments should fear their people..the people shouldn't fear their governments. Its time to stand up together and put away all of our differences and show how we are all the same as Americans.
but we cant stand together. why do you think they prepare for martial law, rioting, war? its inevitable. they will get what they want. you need to just leave the country if anything. they have guns, they have armor, they have training, we have... well nothing except knowledge. some have training. most do not. so really there is nothing you can do but flee. its the only way. no protests are going to change anything. they will use physical force if needed (which will be) and it will happen to us just like it happened in Germany. you can cry out ANARCHY all you want but in reality we just need to get the fuck out. quick. We can stand together and create an army. but that would need so much organization and time and effort. its too late for that.
One thing you have to remember is that there are 300,000,000 of us to the 1,000,000 of them.

Tyler Dangers said:
but we cant stand together. why do you think they prepare for martial law, rioting, war? its inevitable. they will get what they want. you need to just leave the country if anything. they have guns, they have armor, they have training, we have... well nothing except knowledge. some have training. most do not. so really there is nothing you can do but flee. its the only way. no protests are going to change anything. they will use physical force if needed (which will be) and it will happen to us just like it happened in Germany. you can cry out ANARCHY all you want but in reality we just need to get the fuck out. quick. We can stand together and create an army. but that would need so much organization and time and effort. its too late for that.
Well, finally someone comes up with a proposed plan of action--getting out.
That's at least more functional than all of the enthusiastic atta-boys that everyone else bathed in, those who have written previously.

There are other things that can be done. The catch is that--yes, it is too late for us now. We must lay down an educational foundation to ignite the spark of liberty and freedom from tyranny in our children and their children.

At the same time, we really don't know how close the tinderbox of freedom is to ignition; so it may be closer in time than we think. In all events, we do have to stand out and take the risk, because it is the only thing we can do.

I hate these bastards with a passion.
"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure." It is a sad state of affairs we are in. The other day I had stated to one of my local We Are Change group that we needed to get "bloody organized" and they were like "whoa, whoawe can't be saying that now, not after what happened to that congress woman." First, its was being used as an adjective to accentuate the urgency of time that we have left. And I guarantee that the demise of all of us and/or the slavery of us all has been discussed more than a few times. We cannot be afraid to speak out against the government due to their sensitivity rhetoric that they are putting out on "their" news channels. And please do not get me wrong, what happened to all those people in Tucson was terrible, absolutely terrible, but they will try and use this to their advantage. After all, it was Rahm Emanuel that stated "never let a crisis go to waste" and believe me they will use this against us

Ok, here you are, feelin' awakened...you have a nice store of food, seed, water filters . and of course you have your weapons of choice and lots of ammo to go with it....generally feeling pretty well prepared. You have a neighbor or two that are like-minded. You are ready for anything.

as you are sitting in your living room checking the latest news and videos there is a hard knock on the door. Hmmm, who could be knocking so hard on a saturday afternoon, damn it.

Next thing your door flies off its hinges and in come a line of black dressed thugs screaming orders...they are on you before you even rise from your chair...they shoot your two dogs as you are being dragged away, hog-tied and thrown into a black SUV....and off you go....

Shit, all that preparation...think they could have given you some notice...shit....

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 posted photos
33 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
35 minutes ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
5 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
20 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
23 hours ago
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted