THIS IS A BLOG WRITTEN BY A FRIEND ON MYSPACE.. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL.. PLEASE READ AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED

THIS IS A BLOG WRITTEN BY A FRIEND ON MYSPACE.. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL.. PLEASE READ AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED

Deliberate Terrorist Attack on Ft. Hood Army Base REMEMBERED~!

Deliberate Terrorist Attack on Ft. Hood Army Base REMEMBERED~!

My dear friends;
My thoughts are recorded in this blog,
and will be updated from time to time.

I have had a very heavy heart since the Terrorist Attack (yes I said TERRORIST attack) against our American Soldiers at Ft. Hood Army Base in Texas. My thoughts and prayers have been with all the families of the victims, as well as their friends, colleagues, and fellow soldiers.

While the news media and some within our government try to portray him as just a very disturbed American working within the ranks of our military, I just don't see how they could have come to that conclusion. I guess it must be in the name of political correctness, and our unwillingness to offend Muslims. Well I'm sorry if you get your feelings hurt; if you can't stand the ribbing get off my playground. (uh-oh, I sound like a big bad bully because I'm here to offend those SOB's)

This man (TRAITOR) has done what many terrorists have done in the past when planning an attack of this kind against American interests, and I think the evidence is overwhelmingly clear in supporting my theory. He has been an outspoken opponent against the wars in Afghanistan, and Iraq. He was battements about not serving in those theaters. He gave away all his worldly possessions before the attack. He made over $95,000.00 a year but lived like a pauper, making one wonder if his money went to terrorist’s organizations overseas. He made questionable internet remarks, he can be seen wearing traditional Muslim garb in the country he swore to protect, and serve. (When in Rome do as the Romans do, or in this case America) you’re an American soldier so you should dress like one when in public. He attended college where two of the 911 hi-jackers attended. He was in direct contact over the internet with former U.S. Imam turned Radical Islamist Anwar Al Awlaki now living in Yemen. Let's not forget the attack by Yemen terrorists on the USSN Cole: must I go on?

Let's remember his Islamic background until the day we die. His parents came to America form Pakistan, and they are of Islamic decent and Muslim belief. He was born in America, and lived his life in this country as such for 39 years until his belligerent attack against his comrades at Ft. Hood Army Base in Texas. He himself is a Radical Islamic Muslim, and this must have been building all his life. Thanks to our Freedom of Religion he was free to worship as he pleased. But then bites the same hand that extended him that FREE RIGHT. So with all that, do you really believe that it's impossible for him to have become a terrorist right under our very noses?

I think not, we are at war in Islamic Countries around the world, like Iraq, and Afghanistan, with major problems developing in Iran, so you be the judge. We stand by one of our best allies in the region which is Israel, and they (the Muslims) hate us for that. With major media coverage about Radical Islamic calls for Muslims in the U.S. to strike at Government targets, and Military sites within America borders; don't be so naive to think that someone in the Muslim / Islamic community won't ever rise up against you, and your loved ones in your area. How can you forget so quickly the call to Muslims just weeks before this happened? Is he the only loose cannon hiding in the darkness waiting to do us harm, and then expect protection under our constitution?

We must somehow weed these radical assailants out of our system, and deport them to their native countries, because they obviously have no respect for ours. Radical Islam is a Poison that destroys the minds of those who may not be 100% American in their minds, and their hearts. These people will never know what true sacrifice for Freedom really stands for; nor will they know the power of American Allegiance, and brotherhood, and Freedom from Sea to Shining Sea~!

While we try to put a colorful candy coated, bleeding heart, politically correct, face on this horrible incident that took place at Ft. Hood; we must continue to realize that we are at war, and that we must be ever vigilant of the enemy living, working, and befriending us within our own borders~! (They are here; the time is now to Unite in one common goal, and cause.)

Radical Islamic leaders (one former American Radical Imam now living in Yemen) are praising this Radical Islamic SOB as a Hero of Muslims everywhere. Some in this country say he is an American who is protected under our Constitution! Well so was Timothy McVeigh, but the Government wasn't afraid to Label him a Terrorist!

This guy is neither a Hero, nor an AMERICAN in my book; he is simply a terrorist~! I don't care what Obama or Eric Holder, the Democrats, or his family members say. I'm luscious of all of them and their comments. He should be tried for Treason as far as I'm concerned along with the charge of 14 counts of premeditated murder of those who died in this clearly a planned attack. By the way that includes the unborn child!

I warned you guys over a year ago that more terrorist attacks on America would come to American soil if Obama became President of these United States, and believe me my friends this is just the beginning. Call me crazy if you will, but many of my friends who were reading my bulletins, and blogs back then will tell you this is true. The sad part is we haven't even scratched the surface. I will continue to speak my mind; and to speak the truth; while making no apologies for it; and I WILL NOT BE SILENCED: EXCEPT BY DEATH~!

As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord! Jesus Christ
We Stand United in a common goal with our fellow Americans!
We Support Israel’s right to exist as the Great Nation that she is!

And we will not accept the teachings of the Mark of the Beast;
nor will we accept the religion of the Anti-Christ~!

And we will not accept the behavior of the Liberal Left-Wing, and their blatant attempt to destroy America; while shoving their garbage down our throats, and take away our very Freedoms that our forefathers fought, and died for, and continue to do so until this very day.

Yea; I'm the Big Ace♠ and I wrote it all word for word!
AMERICA: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT~!
I'LL BUY YOUR TICKET~!
GET THE "L" OUT~!

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this may be a blog but it is set up as disinformation
This is a clearly is written by a man who is seriously disturbed & upset as we all are at such a terrible and cowardly act.
Maybe some of his fact's are incorrect(who am I to judge), however the point is that yes as an Englishman reading this for the first time, I can believe, that at the time of writing this his mind would of been clouded by events, in the media and grief.
The basis and foundation of this blog is 'solid' although at times clouded, feel that he is right in what he is saying.
I fully support this even tho' it may not be 100% factually correct. This represents how the Country feels & it's mood. How can we blame someone saying these words when in essence the truth is you (THE USA) gave this 'terrorist' everything he wanted, sheltered his family and provided them with opportunities that would/could not even been dreamt about before being granted permission to stay. Then through miss guided loyalty turned his back on a Country that supported, fed him educated him etc and was ALLOWED to attack his 'brothers in arms'....DISGRACEFUL .. You American's should be pleased that someone has the guts to write such a moving account & cast judgement (in his eyes) and yet still find time to acknowledge his faith, Patriotism and dam right shame as to what has been allowed to happen under the noises of the Powers that be!!!!
God bless & well written
Keep it up from Bryan...UK
Looks like a load of anti-muslim propaganda to me.maybe it was or was not a muslim terrorists attack,remember terror attacks are carried out on muslims almost everyday by cia-mossad-mi5
ohh and btw 9/11 was an inside job
GUESS ALL I NEED TO SAY IS KEEP DRINKING KOOL AID YOU PIN HEAD.. A MENTAL RETARD HAS MORE BRAIN THEN YOU AND THAT IS NO OFFENCE TO THE MENTALLY CHALLENGE CAUSE THEY HAD NO SAY WHEN THEY WHERE BORN......
GUESS ALL I NEED TO SAY IS KEEP DRINKING KOOL AID YOU PIN HEAD.. A MENTAL RETARD HAS MORE BRAIN THEN YOU AND THAT IS NO OFFENCE TO THE MENTALLY CHALLENGE CAUSE THEY HAD NO SAY WHEN THEY WHERE BORN......

Thomas Ellstrom said:
this may be a blog but it is set up as disinformation
is this for real?(Video) I know the new world order is worrying but what's this video all about? too muc/many production costs?

illuminated-dj said:
Looks like a load of anti-muslim propaganda to me.maybe it was or was not a muslim terrorists attack,remember terror attacks are carried out on muslims almost everyday by cia-mossad-mi5

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
1 hour ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
3 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
6 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
11 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted