Lama of the monastery under Gyandrek Kailas, known as the Oracle of Shambhala told how to survive the apocalypse, which he said will last two weeks.
If you believe the predictions of the Maya, before the apocalypse less than two months. And although scientists, as they should be, are loath to believe in the absurd predictions, astrologers and soothsayers are seriously discussing what will be the designated end of the world.
So, Tibetan lamas do not hide the fact that the risk of a serious accident is quite large: in late December, the Solar system planets line up in a row, which is a unique case. In his message to NASA lama monastery Gyandrek under Kailas, known as the Oracle of Shambhala, said that on December 21 2012, the Earth, along with the solar system passes through the galactic “zero band”.
“Fall and winter will be warm, and from 12/21/2012 Earth will begin to pass through the galactic” zero band. “This is a special state space where the blanked and not be subject to any energy. Was complete darkness and silence. The electricity and communications. Darkness will be accompanied by flashes of light, as well as the play of light and shadow. Sometimes it may seem that roam figures – as if the dead rose from their graves. earth will shake slightly – like a small earthquake. Some buildings can be destroyed “- warned Lama.
“Animals feel the earth before the coming of the” cosmic dark “and go to ground – said the monk. – People in cities do not feel so are the victims of insanity. Can be lost 10% of the population. “
Oracle Shambhala painted and practical recommendations for humans:
1. You need to prepare for this change of cycles to complete all the works in 2012, not to tie new, pay off debts.
2. 20.12.2012 to take their children, all documents, cash and get out of town into the countryside. Prepare a supply of food for two months, as supply will be restored for a long time.
3. It is necessary to have in the house supply of water, firewood and candles for lighting. You need to have the stove in the house, as the electricity stops flowing from 21.12.2012 on the wire.
4. Communications and TV are turned off. During the “dark days” hang windows dark, not to look at them, do not believe your eyes and ears, not to go out. If you see the need to go, you can not go far – you can get lost, as you’ll even his own hands.
5. After the appearance of the world is not in a hurry to return to the city, it is better to live in the nature of spring.
Disasters according to Tibetan lamas will last two weeks, though the echoes will be felt for some months until the beginning of February. The total yield of the Earth from the “zero band”, expected in about February 7, 2013. There will be a partial restoration of electricity, transport. By late March, the world will recover completely.
End of the world will radically change the outlook of people, according to Oracle Shambhala. It will become more spiritual. In developed and developing countries will blossom variety of scientific and spiritual teachings, systems development and health of the individual. “This will be the most important impetus to the progress of mankind for a long time,” – concludes the monk.
Meanwhile, scientists continue to claim that the fears of the apocalypse are unfounded. “New evidence suggests that the ancient Maya did apocalyptic prophecies” – quoted by LiveScience.com words of the director of the Research Institute of Central America Marcello Canuto.
Many researchers Maya agree that their civilization, if it existed today, most likely, would have invented a new calendar. Archaeologists have found evidence of even deep in the rain forest texts in which the ancient Maya mentioned dates later than December 21, 2012.
Kali ma... Kali ma... Kali ma, shakthi deh! Ab, uski jan meri mutti me hai! AB, USKI JAN MERI MUTTI ME HAI!
We have nothing to fear but fear it self