Trailer Argument Leads to Man Using Modified Rattlesnake To Attack Neighbor

We’ve heard of the debate over legalizing “silencers” — the left’s shorthand for noise suppressors — on firearms. But on rattlesnakes? Well, I didn’t even know such a thing existed.

Leave it to an enterprising Texan, Ryan Felton Sauter, to create such a thing. According to the Austin American-Statesman, Sauter was having a kerfuffle with his neighbor in an RV park in rural Caldwell County.

So, he found a rattlesnake, bit off its tail so that his neighbor couldn’t hear it coming and then released it in his RV. Because clearly that’s how you solve your problems.

“An arrest affidavit doesn’t say what sparked the verbal altercation between Sauter and his neighbor, Keith Monroe, who lives in one of the RVs along FM 1854 in Dale, about 40 minutes southeast of Austin,” the American-Statesman notes.

However, at some point during the June 17 argument, Sauter returned to his RV to get his silent biological weapon.

Monroe asked Sauter why he was going back to his RV.

“He said, ‘You’ll see why,’” Monroe recalled.

When Monroe went back inside his RV, he found the three-foot snake curled up on the driver’s side of the home.

“I freaked out,” Monroe said. “I couldn’t believe this happened.”

Monroe used a machete to kill the beast, and given the circumstances, police came out to investigate. “Deputies observed that the snake’s rattles had been removed,” an affidavit noted.

KTRK-TV reported Sauter later confessed to investigators he’d bit off the rattle on his own so that it couldn’t be heard by Monroe. As of Friday, Sauter was still in Caldwell County Jail on charges of deadly conduct and criminal trespass of a habitation.

Bail is set at $7,500 for each charge; I don’t want to buy into stereotypes here, but I get the feeling the kind of guy who allegedly would bite the tail off a rattlesnake to use it as a weapon is probably going to be staying there for a while.

“I haven’t seen or heard anything like that since the old cowboy days. They used to throw a snake in the room with the two gamblers and whoever got bit won,” Monroe said.

Of course, I can’t wait for Michael Bloomberg to travel to Texas and start pontificating about the scourge of assault rattlesnakes. These aren’t the kind of rattlesnakes that the founders envisioned when they wrote the Constitution, after all.

Does nature really need rattlesnakes? And what about even more dangerous assault serpents like the cottonmouth and coral snake? This is to say nothing of spiders and scorpions, which can also be easily concealed.

It’s time to turn them all in, Mother Nature. My right to stay alive is more important than your right to keep venomous creatures.

www.westernjournal.com/ct/trailer-argument-leads-to-man-using-modif...

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
8 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
8 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
10 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
13 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
13 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
17 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
18 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted