(video) American Blackout 2013 -National Geographic's take on cyber attack

Blackout, a dystopian drama told in faux-documentary style that imagined what would happen if the nation suffered a massive power failure following a suspected cyber-attack on the national grid.

American Blackout 2013 KickassTorrents

NETLOADUPLOADEDRAPiDGATORRYUSHARE

Mooshare.biz

November 2013 - America's "Power Grid" Scheduled for Nationwide "Drill" -

No power, no phones, no water, and little hope. What would you do if your world went dark?

“American Blackout tells the story of a catastrophic ten-day power outage that wipes out the U.S. After cyber criminals take out the nation’s power grid, American Blackout follows five groups – a group of students trapped in an elevator, two parents with young children, a wealthy New York couple, a family of Preppers and a teenager equipped with a video camera to document the wreckage – as they fight to adapt and survive without power.

With dwindling resources and increasing hysteria, would you make it through a ten-day blackout?

SurviveTheBlackout.com takes you on an in-depth interactive journey through ten days of a massive blackout. From testing your personalized preparedness skills to tracking the rising death toll, follow the blackout in real time as it unfolds and wreaks havoc on your world.”

'American Blackout': Is National Geographic's take on cyberattack accurate? (

'American Blackout': Four Major Real-Life Threats to the Electric Grid

Views: 4175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The National Geographic Channel's fictionalized account of a 10-day blackout

This COMBAT VETERAN is PRO- AMERICA. The CLOCK is TICKING........
TIME is" MONEY",
Robert David Hummel is ANTI-OBAMA's, Fundamental, "CHANGE." 
The message on this OLD GLORY...Speaks for Itself.
"I", Prefer DANGEROUS FREEDOM to Peaceful Slavery !
Let's Hope & Pray,"That 11/ 2014,The Silent Majority, Reigns with a SHOUT".

You never heard it. You didn't see it. You never heard a word of it. How absurd it all seems, without any proof. But you know it's the truth. Like 9-11 is an inside job, HAARP is being waged against the U.S. by the Rockefeller/Bush criminal cabal, as they perpetuate Fukushima's contamination, further HAARP attacks, Wall Street looting, and carpet bagging of weather distressed farmland: Farmland distressed by their HAARP attacks.

Yeah, there is real climate change and there is fake BS climate change. The peeps who live(d) near energy extraction points have seen real climate change. When entire cities are abandoned due to pollution, that is real climate change. When the streams are too polluted to drink or fish out of, that is real climate change. The carbon tax bullshit is fake climate change.

Don't forget the 30 million Americans addicted to antidepressants who are all gonna be going into severe physical & psychotic withdrawal. Should be fun.

This portrayal is pretty good. (other than the fact that it is likely going to last WAY longer than 10 days)

TPTB want to get rid of 90% (or so) of us. No reason for them not to milk it 'till the proverbial cows come home.

So my first question is, why is whorporate-controlled National Geographic promoting it?

There's always a MO.

Look at the *CAUSE* of this grid take-down that they are promoting apriori

in this scripted premonition.

It's some foreign nation/terrorist! (not the global elite)

I think thatt hey are definitely planning to take-down the grid

(whatever the method)

but are concerned, that a lot of people have already woken up to these kinds of False-Flag scenarios, and are attempting to seed (reinforce) the idea that it's not them to begin with (beforehand) ...

There's a strong cautionary not about what foods you buy to prepare with, from whom, and how you store them, at http://internet-grocer.com  (There's A LOT of deception about it going on right now!)

I just watched it. I'm glad I took the time and collected the resources to prepare for such an event.

Thanks for sharing. Those of us who have disconnected from cable TV appreciate it.

Nice post James.

http://kickass.to/national-geographic-american-blackout-2013-t80950...

For those of you thats blocked from using the link try: http://torrents.to/sites/general/katproxy

you are welcome folks, I dont have cable channels either hahah

With the upcoming 'super' drill november 13-14 in North America and with similar drills going on today here in Denmark on the exact same issues. Theres a good reason to withdraw some extra cash and stuck up on supplies. 

This is why thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. antiterrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attacks and cyberattacks that could take down large sections of the power grid.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/us/as-worries-over-the-power-grid...

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
tjdavis posted videos
13 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
17 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
22 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted videos
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
yesterday
Less Prone posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Epitaph at 5:00 AM

Epitaph at 5:00 AM Carrying around my regrets like a spear in my chestTalking to people who…See More
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
Sunday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
Sunday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
Sunday
Sandy posted photos
Sunday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Child play

"Here's an online blast from the past (20/04/2016) -~of cause the video of the dog in question…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted