Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans “Mr. and Mrs. America… turn ‘em all in.”

Democrat Senator: “Mr. and Mrs. America… turn ‘em all in.”

Alex Jones
Infowars.com
December 31, 2012

Dianne Feinstein: “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.

She tells us a gun ban is about saving the children and reducing crime, but her comments on 60 Minutes in 1995 reveal her true plan is to disarm the American people.

On Thursday, Feinstein will introduced her dream bill to disarm the American people. The legislation is open-ended and includes provisions to re-register firearms and submit the fingerprints of law-abiding Americans as if they’re sex offenders.

Feinstein’s bill will also include a buy-back provision that will allow the government to confiscate all firearms. Both Feinstein and New York governor Andrew Cuomo have said that is their plan.

It is a gun confiscation bill.

It’s no coincidence that the communist Chinese, the biggest holders of U.S. debt, have demanded the American people be disarmed. It is the simple action of the authoritarian.

For more on Feinstein’s gun-grabbing legislation, see these articles:

Feinstein Vows to Introduce Assault Weapons Ban Bill

Obama to Put “Full Weight” Behind Feinstein Gun Confiscation Plan

Feinstein and Fellow Gun-Grabbers Are Going For Broke

Feinstein & Cuomo Admit Planning Australian Style Government Gu...

Joe Biden shows the length Democrats will go to steal our guns. In 2008 during the election, he told voters Obama wouldn’t take his shotgun or his Beretta. The Beretta is a semi-automatic pistol. But in 1989, Biden introduced his own version of the assault weapons ban.

12160 Rss Feed Machine

Consume

Views: 4771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i WISH I COULD BELIEVE FIENSTEIN. BUT WE LIBERALS ALL KNOW THAT SHE IS A SUPER WARMONGER. HER HUSBAND THANKS LARGELY TO HER AND DICK CHENEY HAS MADE MILLIONS OFF THE WAR IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. NO ONE HATES GUNS MORE THAN THIS MARINE VETERAN. I KNOW ALL TOO WELL WHAT THEY CAN DO IN THE HANDS OF SOLDIER OR MARINE.

rumor has it that hillary and the gang have 30 million dollar life insurance on soldiers. How can they lose?

What are you guys going to do with your guns? I met a lot gun crazies in eastern Washington around Deer Park and Montana around Noxon. Yes, they may fight it out against planes, tanks, artillery, etc. And die a noble death, so they think. They have concrete bunkers and automatic rifles. However, when the showdown comes, they will probably back down. Many are scared, scared of phantom ghosts. They are not Viet Cong. Not by a long shot. I hung out at Chieu Hoi camps and got to know Charlie. The VC were in essence fighting foreign troops from the other side of the earth and their puppets. Guys that did not want to be in Vietnam and by all means did not want to die for it. Who will you be engaging? That's the question.

She is more that welcome to take her Zionist butt to another country.

Re: Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period.

My question is, Why, Did someone kill her child with a gun?..

When you give up you guns, you can kss your ass godbye too, and you won't need toilet paper soon after. IMO

jew bitch has got her gun though...who the hell do they think they are?  

Some of her own relatives may have been deleted after the nazis started their gun confiscation. Maybe she needs to invest in a book.

At 59, I thought I might not live to see the FEMA camps go into operation. I'm sure they will, during the next 20 years. How do we get through to the under 30 folks that they face a future in a hellish Amerika?

I'm 53 and thought I'd make it through life before the doo-doo hit the rotating device.

For getting the young folks attention, since money talks, I start talking about becoming tax exempt. Since I have had concrete success, some of them listen.
From there it can sprout off in any direction. If they at least have a minimal understanding of what is going on they can possibly protect themselves better. Plant the seed, that's all we can do.

Yet *ANOTHER* Treasonous, Oath-Breaking Traitor who needs to be put on The List.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
1 hour ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
6 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted