Washington Examiner: "Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist reaches threshold for White House response"

Washington Examiner: "Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist reaches threshold for White House response"

"A petition calling for President Trump to declare liberal billionaire George Soros a terrorist and seize the assets of organizations tied to him has reached the threshold that requires a response from the White House.

The petition, which needed 100,000 signatures by Sept. 19, had almost 140,000 signatures as of Tuesday morning.

"Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens … The US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law," the petition by E.B. reads.

Soros, who donated millions to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, said in January that Trump "is going to fail as president."

read the rest here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/petition-to-declare-george-soros...

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see a lot of the petitions reaching 100,000 well within the time frame but nothing ever seems to come of them. Does the president even get to see them?

BTW, 100,000 signatures on an anti-George Soros petition probably equates to more like 1 million in reality. The White House petition system is completely corrupt. I have actually witnessed counts going backwards on petitions that don't conform to establishment standards (agendas)

Interesting and not surprising about the White House petition system just all too typical these days.

As far as the petition goes if President Trump has taken action already to limit Soros's activity I doubt he will now in lieu of petition with even that 1,000,000 signatures. And then you never know.

Keeping Soros in that spotlight any chance I get.

RSS

Latest Activity

oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
9 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited dogitydog's photo
12 minutes ago
dogitydog posted photos
43 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

Share Women Against Feminism!

"I am not a feminist, I'm just a lesbian trapped in a man's body."
45 minutes ago
Old Denmark favorited Deep Space's video
3 hours ago
Old Denmark commented on Deep Space's video
3 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Deep Space's video
4 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Diana's photo
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Thomas Less's blog post Daily Verse
4 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Thomas Less's blog post Daily Verse
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Deep Space's status
"Request actioned."
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Thomas Less posted blog posts
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

Share Women Against Feminism!

"Hallelujah there's Hope, Two thumbs up and all eight fingers to these sensible women."
6 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's video
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Deep Space's status
"0.3% applies to social media. 99.7% are only watching (including shills) and hopefully learning a bit."
6 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted