When is it time to come together, plan, and what will you do if the SHTF?

With so much of the population on medication,flouride,aspartame perservatives etc.it is amazing people can still function. We have become smiling depressives who enjoy their servitude.There is no resistence and protest. It is scary to think Americans have been conquered and subdued without a shot being fired. Weve been systematically numbed of reality and RWP (Real World Problems).

We accept things that we shouldn't, We eat things we know for a fact are bad for us, We have let the Government take control of things that we shouldn't have. What are we going to do??

Sit back and wait? And if so, Then what? 

We need to stand up for what's left of our Constitutional pride, before we no longer have anything to stand for.. Think about our family and friends, our children, are neighbors children. 
It isn't going to much matter if your a prepper or a survivalist etc, if we don't have connections with others that think alike. We need to come together, talk, plan, decide... on what we would or could do if the SHTF.. We need to network. Share our ideas with one another. Even meet with others in our own areas.. It's not going to do much good if we dont. We can band together if it comes to that. Pull resources together, and tallents and skills.

Views: 1785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where did you come by I Am? I was shocked to see this!

I was just asking how you knew that reference. I know what it means just wondered how you did.

Sry if I offended you.

Most people have no idea.

no offense at all

All Is One

;)

What happened to these two B and D ?  I think this thread ran them off. But it is a guess. Free speech can be painful:)

I don't know but I have left them messages and no response.

Eureka!  I just thought of a nonviolent to nonviolently bring down the US establishment, simultaneously seriously damaging the Democratic Party, destroying the Republican Party and discrediting the entire mainstream media.  Contact every patriot, ever disillusioned Ron Paul supporter, anyone you know who gives a hoot about this country.

"Interpol issues arrest warrant for Dick Cheney" (from 2010) http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2010/12/interpol-issues-arrest-warra...

"George W. Bush convicted of war crimes by international tribunal (from 2012) http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2012/05/12/bush-convicted-of-wa...

George H. W. Bush's father was a NAZI. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

George H. W. Bush is a murder, a child rapist and one of the world's leading drug lords.

John McCain is a Vietnam War collaborator, the murderer of over a hundred sailors on the U.S.S. Forrestal, and has mob connections through his wife, Cindy.

I can provide credible sources for all these claims.  These will...

1) Discredit the Republican establishment

2) Seriously damage the Democratic establishment, particularly by tying Bill Clinton to Bush and the Mena Airport.  Also, nobody seems to remember that Clinton was accused of rape by four women, one of whom went public on NBC.

3) Completely discredit the MSM, who failed to follow up on these stories.

If patriots post these facts at every available website as a comment on every article about politics, they can destroy both major political parties and the MSM within weeks or, at the very longest, months.

What happened to the armed carry marches on the 50 state capitols?  THAT would be a real sign there are enough of us with gonads to stand and fight.

They are in all factions of life now days. Just ignore them for now. The time will come when they will be dealt with. 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
28 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
29 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
2 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
5 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
5 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
8 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
10 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted