Where Is Our Border Fund Trump: Foreign Aid Was a Big Winner in the Budget Trump Signed Last Week

For months, it looked like US foreign aid would face massive cuts, imperilling programs that support education in disaster zones, food relief in famines, and maternal health.

But, thanks to bipartisan leadership from US Congresspeople and Senators, those concerns have dissipated — for now.

US President Donald Trump signed a federal budget through fiscal year 2018 last week that dispensed with the steep cuts that the administration had called for and nearly maintains existing levels of foreign aid, even increasing funding in various areas.

Take Action: Send a tweet to thank Congressional and Senate representatives for ...

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/foreign-aid-victories-in-t...

American Funds to Countries that signed on to the UN Global Migration Pack. Other then Israel, did not. But the corrupt NGO's did.

How much did the US spend on foreign aid in 2017?
The amount is actually about 1%. The current projected spending for fiscal year 2017 is $4 trillion. The Obama administration had planned for $41.9 billion in foreign aid for this year. Polls show that Americans typically believe that the U.S. spends 25% to 27% on foreign aid.May 3, 2017

Where Is Our Border Wall Funds President Trump ???????

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&q=funds+by+con...

Now that is just for Israel, how much money did Congress approve to all these other countries that signed on to the UN Global Migration Pack?

The Budget Components and Impact on the US Economy. In Fiscal Year 2019, the federal budget will be $4.407 trillion.

The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue. That creates a $985 billion deficit for October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
There is no Border Funds presented in this Budget.
They should of took $500 Million from:
Iraq
Iran
All Muslim Nations
All South American Countries
Plus all other countries listed, the $500 Million dollars would not of hurt any of them countries.
This does not look good on paper for Trump?

I started tracking the money, that Trump and Congress gave away. United Nations Global Compact- Foreign Assistance.

United Nations Global Compact- Foreign Assistance

I searched the who is and the information was blocked, and could not find what I wanted to know so I searched a cross reference, and just what I thought, the funds went to the UN.

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post RBG - RIP - Concert tells all? Jim Stone
"I was told when one of the 'dear leaders' died in USSR, they played somber music on all radio stations for around 2 weeks. This secrecy must be communist thing..."
10 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post RBG - RIP - Concert tells all? Jim Stone
13 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @FuctupMike: Jussie Smollett : Everybody hurts sometimes. https://t.co/OWPAF227zj
Twitter44 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @seanmdav: If only the incompetent, race-baiting, hate crime hoaxer @JussieSmollett had read this 2016 piece from @MZHemingway on how to…
Twitter47 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
Twitter59 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Central Scrutinizer favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post RGB - RIP - Concert tells all? Jim Stone
2 hours ago
Old Denmark replied to dogitydog's discussion Gender Hospital
"I hope this was only the pilot episode....."
3 hours ago
Old Denmark favorited dogitydog's discussion Gender Hospital
3 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Old Denmark posted a discussion

Is Trump Drinking of the Pelosi Juice?: Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria

Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria or he warns the US will be forced to release the terrorists to 'permeate Europe'President Trump tweeted a warning late Saturday to European alliesTrump urged Europe to…See More
3 hours ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Raz Putin's blog post NY Times busted using a November 2018 photo of Ruth Bader Ginsberg in recent article claiming she is back to work at SCOTUS.
3 hours ago
Maasanova commented on Anti Everything's blog post Its Good to Be A Masculine Man
"Whoa, so it's 2019 and at least part of the solution is...to keep them in check? Mind blown."
4 hours ago
Maasanova favorited Anti Everything's blog post Its Good to Be A Masculine Man
4 hours ago
Old Denmark favorited Diana's video
4 hours ago
Old Denmark commented on Diana's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
5 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted