Electromagnetic Neutronic Warfare World Wide Imminent Attack by The Council of Mine (Aliens & Humana faggets pedophiles alliance) High Alert!!!

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NASA & NSA hack...u know ar where aim

Cosmic hoax with holograms depicting aliens invading the earth coming up?

A new enemy being launched from the realms of fantasy.

The real enemies of the people are in the government

"High" alert. I get it. Haha.

RSS

Latest Activity

Nigel joined guest_blog's group
2 minutes ago
Diana favorited Doc Vega's blog post Why Is There a Border Crisis? Part I
9 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
14 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited dogitydog's video
16 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
49 minutes ago
Sweettina2's blog post was featured

Communist Plan To Takeover America Worked

The communists and various Muslim terrorist groups have deeply penetrated the Democratic Party and many of these “converts”…See More
1 hour ago
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters's video was featured

200,000 Year Old Levitaion Technology - Michael Tellinger

Michael Tellinger shares a new video from his 2017 HIDDEN ORIGINS - USA & CANADA tour. This is the last hour of a 4 hour presentation in which he goes into t...
1 hour ago
dogitydog's video was featured

InPower Episode #1: A Mass Action of Liability (2017)

The justice system is a corporation. Like any other business, the bottom line is profit. All dealings involve contracts. The key is learning how to negotiate the contract to win instead of consenting to be the victim. They don't care about your…
1 hour ago
dogitydog's discussion was featured

AMAZON IS SELLING CHILD SEX DOLLS FOR PEDOPHILES

It has been discovered that you can buy child sex dolls on Amazon. The legality of them being able to sell them is suspect. It is illegal to even own a magazine that shows cartoon figures engaging in sex with a minor. In the Florida legislature,…See More
1 hour ago
dogitydog replied to dogitydog's discussion AMAZON IS SELLING CHILD SEX DOLLS FOR PEDOPHILES
"Can I change species? I no longer want to be part of the human species. New word: Trans-specie"
2 hours ago
Sweettina2 posted a blog post

Communist Plan To Takeover America Worked

The communists and various Muslim terrorist groups have deeply penetrated the Democratic Party and many of these “converts”…See More
2 hours ago
dogitydog posted a discussion

AMAZON IS SELLING CHILD SEX DOLLS FOR PEDOPHILES

It has been discovered that you can buy child sex dolls on Amazon. The legality of them being able to sell them is suspect. It is illegal to even own a magazine that shows cartoon figures engaging in sex with a minor. In the Florida legislature,…See More
2 hours ago
dogitydog favorited Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:"EU’s Parliament Signs Off on Disastrous Internet Law: What Happens Next?"
2 hours ago
dogitydog replied to Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:"EU’s Parliament Signs Off on Disastrous Internet Law: What Happens Next?"
"This is how a totalitarian system works. It does not matter what anyone else wants or thinks. They will do things any way they want whether you like it or not. There is nothing the people can do about it either. They keep getting away with this shit…"
2 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted