Former Navy SEAL Ben Smith warns that the Obama administration is asking top brass in the military if they would be comfortable with disarming U.S. citizens, a litmus test that includes gauging whether they would be prepared to order troops to fire on Americans.

BREAKING Navy Seal Claims Top Brass Asked if They Will Disarm Americans

Smith provoked headlines last week when he appeared on Fox News to assert that the federal government was trying to provoke veterans into violence as an excuse to implement martial law.

Speaking exclusively to the Alex Jones Show, Smith stated, “Going back to the beginning of this administration, I’ve had friends within the community talking about how they were brought in and questioned with people from more towards the top side and the questioning….where it was pointing was do you feel comfortable disarming American citizens,” adding that this was one of the many “funny things” occurring within the military.

When Smith was asked by radio host Alex Jones if this line of questioning included a litmus test whereby military officers were asked if they would fire on U.S. citizens, he responded in the affirmative.

Smith said the litmus test was related to the recent firing of top military commanders Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina and Maj. Gen. Michael Carey.

Smith linked the premise to former Obama advisor Van Jones, who was forced to resign in September 2009 after his links with a Marxist organization were revealed.

“You drop the radical pose for the radical ends,” said Smith, paraphrasing Van Jones.

The idea of U.S. soldiers being asked if they will fire on American citizens during a crisis or mass disarmament program has emerged from several different sources over the last two decades.

In January, 2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow claimed he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

Concerns over U.S. troops being given orders to fire on American citizens in the event of mass gun confiscation first arose in May 1994 when hundreds of Marines at 29 Palms, California were given a survey as part of an academic project by Navy Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham which asked the Marines if they would, “Fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”

The survey was subsequently leaked because many of the Marines who took it were shocked by the tone of the question.

SEAL Vet: Obama Ask Military if They Will Shoot Americans

Views: 886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Take what you want leave the rest.

I think a certain degree of fear is justified given the circumstances...

BTW the National Guard guy I referenced in my last video (Zombies In The Military) who likes to tell himself that he's fighting the bad guys over there, to keep us safe over hear (whilst simultaneously knowing that is all a lie) did say that he would not confiscate guns when ordered to do so.

Denial seems to be derivative of MPD.

They need to look long and hard in a mirror and see exactly what is starving right back at them.

I also feel this is another reason the drones are being deployed with such vigor. To shot Americans or at lest the resistance. The people may refuse to raise a weapon but a drone only follows orders. 

Yep, It's much less personal with drones doing the dirty work (even though a human hand guides them). With the right jerks palming the joystick, too them it's just a graphic video game. Yes, It's moving in this direction. The government now views us as the enemy. Wall Street and the international bankers are stealing us blind... and the police state are there to protect the thieves.

They recruit guys just like him:

New-meme-alert-ows-s-casually-pepper-spray-everything-cop-pics--13e2602d9e

what a great pic ;)

What a Donut munching Goon!!!  Getting Paid Compensation for Distress that he caused other people!!!  What a sack of Shit!!!!

But Aren't these Drones piloted by people?  I know that they are less likely not to pull the trigger. or they could be given a false perception to make them kill.  Either Way, Drones must be banned!!

Yes, they are remote controlled. The key word being remote. This removes the up close guilt factor.

I maybe wrong but I feel the general population are not natural born killers. We do kill for food and we will kill when angry or in danger.

But just randomly going into another persons home and shooting people for refusing to give away their guns and ammunition, would be one hell of a mind f*ck for most people. To see someones life drain out of their eyes is something that is not forgotten quickly.

There fore the drones come into play, the so called "police" can go into someones home and demand their weapons with a drone as backup. The guy in control of the gun on the drone is "only god knows where".

All the human mind has to know is "you where not responsible". If the people had only done what they were asked to, this would have never happened. So at the conclusion of the day the person who entered your home that morning, goes home guilt free, because he didn't kill anybody. The one that pulled the trigger on the drone, has no guilt because it was under orders. Besides, it almost like played out like those video games he/she likes so well and plays all the time.

You, me and who ever else refuses to give up our guns will go to the morgue.

Ohhh, yeah and the actual shooter goes back to its base and gets fixed up and reloaded, so it can go and do it all over again. 

At the end of the day no one carries the guilt.

They are Dehumanized Automatons!  That is what they have been reduced to!  The soul has been Disconnected from their Hearts and minds!  They are no longer Human Beings, but Slave Killer machines!

Preach on brother preach on!!!!! I know you are right!!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
5 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
5 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
7 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
10 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
14 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
15 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted