ZeroHedge:"Trump Fires John Bolton After "Disagreeing Strongly With His Suggestions""

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION

Zero Hedge: "Trump Fires John Bolton After "Disagreeing Strongly With His Suggestions""

By Tyler Durden

"While there was some feverish speculation as to what an impromptu presser at 1:30pm with US Secretary of State Pompeo, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and National Security Adviser Bolton would deliver, that was quickly swept aside moments later when Trump unexpectedly announced that he had fired Bolton as National Security Advisor, tweeting that he informed John Bolton "last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House" after "disagreeing strongly with many of his suggestions."

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

18K people are talking about this

According to sources, while Trump had been growing displeased with Bolton's belligerent recommendations and overall demeanor (recall "Bolton 'Deep in His Heart' Believes Trump Is a 'Moron,' Former Aide..."), the tipping point happened when Bolton expressed his displeasure with Trump's impromptu invitation of the Taliban to Camp David on the week of the Sept 11 anniversary, a peace overture which as we reported over the weekend, collapsed in the last moment.

As with every Trump personnel decision, this one too appears not to have gone off without a hitch, and moments after Trump's tweet, Bolton tweeted that "I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, "Let's talk about it tomorrow."""

read the rest here: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/trump-fires-john-bolton-afte...

Thanks to Zero Hedge and Tyler Durden

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No surprise here Bolton's days were numbered and timing is everything.

Trump sacrifices another Neo-Con advisor.

Good news.  

Ok. Now if we can imagine someone worse than Bolton to replace him. Somebody more Zionist. Somebody with dual citizenship. Somebody...

Great point, watching closely for Trump's choice on who will replace Bolton.

Ron Paul would put an end to endless proxy wars for sure.

Only took him from May of last year to figure this out. Not a hopeful sign.

For sure James, his next choice should be very telling apparently we get to find out next week barring a leak from either side later this week. 

Told him to nuke Iran?

Yep, probably one too many times.

Wars by proxy, they are not building nations, big surprise coming soon. And I am happy Trump fired the ding bat..:)

For sure Mrs.Tif good riddance to Bolton and next week we find out which way Trump will position himself in time for his re-election. 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Exposure commented on Exposure's blog post Was Joshua Brown's Evidence Against Guyger Too Damning?
"Burbia - I shall play some Slayer next time my neighbours piss me off! "
3 minutes ago
Exposure commented on Exposure's blog post Was Joshua Brown's Evidence Against Guyger Too Damning?
"Great replies James, could agree more - great story abut getting your revenge!  What a tune to…"
4 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

What This CIA Whistleblower Just Revealed Should Shake You To Your Core!

"Ha ha. His blow out about Jews was epic. Where is that video?"
13 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Bolshevist Alien Invasion

""In the early 1780s, however, Enlightenment thinkers began to call for an end to the…"
18 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"I like Mike Kings work."
38 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"I lek Mike Kings work."
38 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Jim Stone - There is a rumor going around that Obama was executed at Gitmo
"I wonder who ever gives that speech will have the scar on his head or not?"
39 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

"Link to Tomatobubble 1917: A very bad year"
44 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Jim Stone - There is a rumor going around that Obama was executed at Gitmo
"A (PLANNED) CONVERSATION WITH PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA Wednesday November 13, 2019 6:30pm, Scotia…"
47 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"Im sure the video Hollywoodism had a different intent, but it helps illustrate the resentment the…"
47 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post For You I Lament
"Tragic. In loss of words. Strength, my friend."
56 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post For You I Lament
58 minutes ago
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"If there is anything to what Springmeir was saying about MK Ultra, yep. Sleeper killers in every…"
58 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"The Meatmen "True Grit" (Live) "When I shine my piece, it gets real stiff...""
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a video

What This CIA Whistleblower Just Revealed Should Shake You To Your Core!

What This CIA Whistleblower Just Revealed should Shake You To Your Core! https://www.gofundme.com/f/bermasbrigademediamonth4 Bitcoin - 1HHdgXD5e1DJrDqbEGWbnv...
1 hour ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted