All Discussions Tagged 'prophecy' (1)

← Back to 2011 Predictions by members of 12160
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Budget Shortfall in January 2011

Hello Everyone,   Thank you for inviting me to post my predictions for 2011.  I had just posted them on my site, which I have been starting…

Started by Knowah

1 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by colin walsh

RSS

Latest Activity

Raz Putin favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
32 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Who Are 'They' really? These Scandalous Troublemakers! Want To Rule & Hog Every Leetle Thing In Sight, Every Where They Go!
"AshkeNAZIS Khazarian Mafia indeed."
37 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Who Are 'They' really? These Scandalous Troublemakers! Want To Rule & Hog Every Leetle Thing In Sight, Every Where They Go!
39 minutes ago
Diana's 4 photos were featured
40 minutes ago
Old Denmark's video was featured
41 minutes ago
the mighty bull's video was featured

Wild Horses in New Zealand | DJI MAVIC AIR

Spot these WILD HORSES in the Aupouri Forest - Far North! About 50 years ago, they escaped from farmers paddocks and bred amongst themselves. Subscribe to ou...
42 minutes ago
Burbia's video was featured

('79) Timothy Leary, Al Hubbard, Oz Janiger, Humphry Osmond, Sidney Cohen (& more) party

Al Hubbard is the man in the officer's uniform; he's "captain trips," and he's the "johnny appleseed" of hallucinogens. Humphry Osmond is the charming Englis...
42 minutes ago
Raz Putin's video was featured
44 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer's video was featured

Why magnesium is so good for you

In this video, i talk about magnesium and why it is so very good for the heart and yet why we take in so little of it. My name is sanjay Gupta and i am a car...
45 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Ukraine: New President Zelensky disbands parliament upon inauguration | DW News

"Curious to see who Zelensky is actually aligned with. "
45 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited James T. Kirk's video
46 minutes ago
Raz Putin's discussion was featured

Fluoride Action Network: "LAUNCHES NEW FUNDRAISER AS TSCA FLUORIDE LAWSUIT GAINS STEAM"

Fluoride Action Network: "LAUNCHES NEW FUNDRAISER AS TSCA FLUORIDE LAWSUIT GAINS STEAM""We are now entering the final phase before our historic trial begins. The stakes are high, as this legal challenge could be our best chance to end fluoridation…See More
50 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka posted a blog post

Who Are 'They' really? These Scandalous Troublemakers! Want To Rule & Hog Every Leetle Thing In Sight, Every Where They Go!

Former US lawmaker Cynthia McKinney says every candidate for Congress has to sign a pledge to vote for supporting the military superiority of Israel.…See More
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Raz Putin's blog post Australia sets the stage for the incarceration of Internet dissidents. Up to 5 years in prison...
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Sweettina2's video
5 hours ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's discussion Fluoride Action Network: "LAUNCHES NEW FUNDRAISER AS TSCA FLUORIDE LAWSUIT GAINS STEAM"
6 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted