1- Obama gets reelected

2- Revolution will continue to break out world wide.

3- U.S and NATO forces will overhthrow another regime in the middle east or Africa. Somalia, and Syria are likely on the 2012 list.

4- Tensions with Iran will escalate, and there will be airstrikes targeting Iranian infrastructure. Further sanctions will be discussed and possibly imposed. More hype surrounding their nuclear development will add to the growing tension of the Iranian situation.

5- Pakistan will slowly destabilize. Civil War in the nuclear country is probable and would give rise to U.S intervention to secure their weapons arsenal.

6-The so called Mayan prophecy will be proven wrong. December 21st 2012 will come and go like Y2k. Planet Nibiru will be proven false. Technically, planet Nibiru already has, simply because if there was a planet approaching earth that was close enough to pass by us at or around December 2012, it would already be visible to the naked eye. Not to mention the fact that astronomers would have been able to spot it years ago..

7- Tensions in America will build in the Occupy Movements. As the financial crisis worsens, and banker bailouts continue, more and more people will begin to protest.

8- The corporate media will gradually shift their focus on domestic terror threats and militia movements.

9- N. Korea will be brought back into the spotlight as a great threat to the world. The fear mongering war drums will pound for North Korea in 2012 as a distraction for something else. Sort of a geopolitical sleight of hand.

10-  Something major, and unprecedented will take place in 2012 to add to the 2012, end of the world hype. Perhaps this will be HAARP/weather related.

11- A major natural disaster will make world news in 2012. A string of weather related disasters will build the 2012 apocalypse hype throughout the year. 

12- Studies will confirm the aftermath of Fukishima and the long term effects of oceanic life and people from Asia to California.

13- 12160 will still kick ass.

14-  Military will begin to work with police on an unprecedented level. Protests across the country will turn violent for the first time, and it will be confirmed by the alternative media that agent provocateurs instigated the violence. 

15- The corporate media will become quite bold in demonizing patriots. A new face will emerge from behind the corporate media curtain to set the new stage; to give it a new pace, and energy.

16- As things worsen in 2012, more and more Americans will awaken to the truth about the New World Order. The residual effects of the Ron Paul movement will begin to manifest and our numbers will grow unlike anything we have ever seen.

17- More ousting of democratically elected governments. Particularly in the middle east and Europe.

18- An event that will trigger a beta testing for legislation like NDAA, and the use of FEMA camp facilities to gauge public reaction and the medias ability to minimize the issue of Americans being arrested and detained by military.

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

I like your predictions, and I'm sure some will happen this year.

You wrote:
"4- Tensions with Iran will escalate, and there will be airstrikes targeting Iranian infrastructure. Further sanctions will be discussed and possibly imposed. More hype surrounding their nuclear development will add to the growing tension of the Iranian situation."

Interestingly, a prophet of God named Richard-DANIEL recently said that U.S. troops are "being sent into the Persian Gulf region opposite Iran and that by the mid part of February 2012 the U.S. will have deployed 100,000 troops to Socotra, a Yemeni island near the Strait of Hormuz."
So things are already heating up with Iran.

In fact, another prophet of God named Chuck Youngbrandt had a vision of our army assembling in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, preparing to attack Iran, and then being annihilated by an Iranian nuclear missile. You can hear about it in some videos I posted on YouTube:

Chuck Youngbrandt - God's Warning to America - Part 1 of 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXPe-6Zuf4

Chuck Youngbrandt - God's Warning to America - Part 2 of 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRfmmH68IE

Chuck Youngbrandt - God's Warning to America - Part 3 of 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGLnXA2mRY

Chuck Youngbrandt - God's Warning to America - Part 4 of 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOR97lgOF40

Hello KRYPKE,

I just read your post...  SIGH...  I fear you are probably going to be proven right on several of your statements.  I think the one that I still struggle with is number 18.  My gut reaction is that it will definitely happen, probably sooner than later.  I just have no idea HOW it will be implemented...  Will it be a slow process or will it be our "shock and awe?"  So sickening...

Peace to all,

Shan

Thanks for the feedback guys. All I can really say is, let's hope I'm wrong on most, but as it turns out, many of these things are coming to pass as I type this. Not too hard to predict when they keep doing the same things over and over just with increased intensity. Plus we know their main objectives and there are only so many ways to achieve those...

Go Amy!

Kind of weird reading this over a year later. I was totally wrong about a couple things but man, some of this is spot on.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted