On the heels of, and inspired by, the successful pilot project “9/11 Truth: Good for America,” activists all across the country and around the world will be continuing the popular and positive outreach of that campaign next month.
The Anatomy of a Great Deception
We will be sharing and screening the powerful new movie The Anatomy of a Great Deception, which will premiere on the following days in these locations:
The effort to expose the truth about 9/11, specifically the destruction of the three
WTC skyscrapers, has been building gradually over the past 13 years. Momentum has surged over the past 12 months in particular. Our work at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, the efforts of the ReThink911 campaign, and the contributions of many outstanding scholars, researchers, and dedicated activists have combined to make a remarkable impact. New York City Actions
As the momentum builds, and the AE911Truth New York Times Billboard
is raised, now is the time to increase the call for 9/11 truth and justice.
You can do that by either coming to New York City for the 13th anniversary events
or by taking part in activities in your own area. For all who can travel to New York, there will be events going on from Thursday 9/11/14 through Saturday 9/13/14. Thursday — 9/11/14
Our outreach efforts will be held at Ground Zero near the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, where we'll inform the public about what they won
't find there by handing out the alternative guide to the museum
- 11 AM: AE911Truth Press Conference
- 2 PM: The NYC premiere of "The Anatomy of a Great Deception" — Theater 80, East Village
Friday — 9/12/14
- 10 AM: Outreach at 9/11 Memorial Park, corner of Liberty St. & Greenwich St.
- 3 PM: Outreach actions at the NY Times ReThink911 Billboard
- 7 PM: 9/11 Truth Café – live music and socializing at 6th Street Community Center, 638 East 6th Street, between Avenues B & C in the East Village
Saturday — 9/13/14
- 2 PM: Symposium — "The 9/11 Awakening Goes Mainstream." Speakers include: 9/11 survivor Ricki D.; attorney William Pepper; firefighter Rudy Dent; architects Bill Brinnier and Richard Gage; family members Bob McIlvaine, Vance Green, and Catherine Montano.
For those who cannot be in New York with us, we urge you to host your own screening of The Anatomy of a Great Deception – the "ultimate red pill." As you can see, the 13th anniversary events will be action-packed. Please spread the word — and stand by for more details!
More information: http://www.ae911truth.org/