THE TRUTH ! CONVICTION BY EVIDENCE !!!

Solving 911 ! The Deception that Changed the World !!!

Molten iron pours out of South Tower  about
one minute before the tower disintegrated.

The official final report of the fires does not explain what was on the 81st floor, which seems odd
because this is the floor, leased by Fuji Bank, into which the airplane crashed.  A former employee
of the bank came forward and told me that the bank had reinforced the floor in 1999 to support a
very heavy load of computer back-up batteries. 
"The whole floor was batteries," he said, "huge battery-looking things." 
They were "all black" and "solid, very heavy" things, which had been brought in during the night. 
They had been put in place during the summer prior to 9-11, he said. 
But were they really batteries? "It's weird," he said.  "They were never turned on."

Despite the legal difficulties, slander, criticism, and other setbacks, I have continued to examine
the evidence from 9-11 and ask the questions that demand to be answered.  The wasted lives of
the thousands of victims from the terror attacks and the illegal wars that have been waged in the
name of 9-11 deserve to be honored with the truth, not a pack of lies pushed by the controlled media
onto a gullible public.

It would be naïve and foolish for us to expect the truth from a government that has been shown to have
repeatedly lied to the media and international community in order to accomplish its dubious goals.
The truth of 9-11 will certainly not be given to us on a silver platter. 
It is something we will continue to fight for.

I am convinced Christopher Bollyn may very well be the
top investigative journalist on this planet honoring Truth.
http://www.bollyn.com/about-christopher-bollyn

*  How to read the book online
    * Table of Contents
    * Foreword by Glen Stanish
    * Preface
    * I - 9/11 Through the Eyes of an American Skeptic
    * II - The Planes of 9-11
    * III - America the Target: 9-11 and Israel's History of False Flag Terrorism
    * IV - The Terror Drills That Became Real: 9-11, the London Bombings & the Sinking of Estonia
    * V - How Did Spy Software Get Onto FAA Computers?
    * VI - Who Controls Our Elections?
    * VII - The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Network Behind 9-11
    * VIII - The Mass Media & the 9-11 Cover-Up
    * IX - Who Really Controls Our Political Parties?
    * X - Who Runs the Obama White House?
    * XI - The Fleecing of America: 9-11 and the Crisis on Wall Street
    * XII - The Nexus Linking 9-11 and the Financial Crisis
    * XIII - Ptech, 9-11, and the Financial Collapse
    * XIV - Game Over: Evidence of Super-Thermite in the Rubble

Views: 270

Replies to This Discussion

I will copy and paste this in all the reports hear at this blog site, but remember I seek truth and if there is a truth here and maybe linked to Purdue.......
Lets just say all of this is true, and supported with News Reports by ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, and Official FBI investigations. I did note after 9/11 that the failures of of Home Banking Financing, And the cost of these failures was at the cost to Tax Payers. The crash of the Stock Market at $980 Billion dollars in one day disappeared and I do not remember the firm that lost the most invested dollars, but I think it was the AARP.
At any rate this takes me right back to the 2 different attacks against the World Trade Center. Why this one Building ?
Over a year ago I asked , why is there a hands off policy that prevents the destruction of the poppy fields. One year later I was still asking why ? I had no idea that Heroin was being sold in the USA as health care pills, for pain.....
My whole concept with my Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire, went south and north and to what it now called the source. The Purdue Pharmaceutical Company, so please note this..

1.OxyContin: The Giuliani Connection - The Blotter
May 10, 2007 ... The Web site for Giuliani Partners lists Purdue Pharma as one of its current ... good oldE daddy warbucks just back from making money off 9/11 expands .... Drug companies started running all these TV ads in 1997 when the ...
blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/.../oxycontin_the_g.html - Cached - Similar

The Purdue Pharmaceutical Company, invested Billions of dollars into different companies through different sources, in order to cover the billions per month earned from selling heroin addiction. This is called a paper trail. These, hundreds of investments were done to launder this money in case of a addiction epidemic takes place in the United States. Now I am willing to bet, a name, a company name through this paper trail will lead to other insider trading and making money from the death of the People on 9/11.

1.Eddie Vedder, Iraq War Vet Team Up For 'No More' Video - THINK MTV
Mar 17, 2008 ... Why is there a hands off policy that prevent the destruction of these poppy plants ? ... Who are the investors of the Pharmaceutical Company Purdue that makes ... Purdue is responsible for the deaths on 9/11 and the on going ... built that wall and even as of today China makes money from that wall. ...
www.mtv.com/news/articles/1583509/.../vedder_eddie.jhtml - Cached - Similar

A lot of people handle this information carefully because they fear a link to Organizes Crime Figures in America. I assure you this, I am after one company that failed these Crime Figures, I am after the poppy fields and to end this Damn War Based on a lie, in part, of why we are at War. These Organized Crime Figures, from the Streets to the Families, do not want any part of this because it is a insult to the whole world of Man, and this Attack was a statement to pin point, of being betrayed within a deal made to sell Heroin.
You do not make deals with the Family or Drug Lords and think because you may have the support of a Official of Government to back you up that you are safe.
I will tell you all this one more time, I am dyslectic and because of this curse, I can see into the truth and lies of issues and People. I stay far from the connection of Man because of this curse, and I have never opened my mouth for over 30 to 40 years. Now I am in this Matrix, and I allow my mind to see that of which I do not wish to see.
The Matrix of the Internet is buzzing as this truth unfolds before all of the People of the United States Of America. And All I wish for is to go back to work as a painter, and be within the hills of Tennessee, where I belong. My whole web site was built for President Obama, my love for all my children, my faith in God and Country.
My mind is tired of seeing this world of betrayal because of a Dollar. And I am one of few to betray my Faith, I will use this Faith and this War has ended and the connection that all men and women sense to a past that is ancient in origin flows through this world as we look at the sky or a tree. My task is all most completed....

Henry Massingale / FASC Concepts in and for Pay It Forward covers the web post on google Drop by and see why we built a anti crime / war form in a Health Care Reform Concept. To strategically Rebuild America www.fascmovement.mysite.com on google look for page 1 american dream official site

The answers to why this happened are in my two part series with 100s of documents, links and footnotes.

Part 1: http://www.box.net/shared/4vbu1tkq32

Part 2: http://www.box.net/shared/yghazdjnmd

The answers to how:

NIOSH/CDC/DHS Submission March 14, 2011: http://www.box.net/shared/hf1eev4jvv

theres a reason theres always mock drills and exercises being done @ the exact day & time of real world events.......it's called Practice!!!
Excellent post

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted videos
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted videos
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
yesterday
Less Prone posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
Sunday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
Sunday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
Sunday
Sandy posted photos
Sunday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Child play

"Here's an online blast from the past (20/04/2016) -~of cause the video of the dog in question…"
Sunday
Tori Kovach commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Workers Join Us

"And don't forget your blue collars!"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted