Hi;

I am presenting here some videos of some publically documented information on the fact that within BP`s plans was a proposal to drill and then abandon 2 wells in Mississippi Canyon Block 252. There is no well head MC 252, MC 252 is the lease location and map territory. There is well A and well B, with their start and finish dates. Prepare yourselves, try not to let the manipulation upset you too much. After reflecting upon the situation, you`ll realize there is nothing new here as far as the demons we are dealing with. They`ve done many things like this before. Now you`ll know why all media is censored down there, and why Matt has been silenced! Once again what appears to be one big planned false deception with the climate change agenda embedded deep behind this !

This is a comment left on the 4th vid by alnmeg :

Hey, a few days ago I saw a video here on youtube that showed the leaking well as they were leaving it because of the tropical storm. The coordinates were of well b. When the storm passed and they went back, the coordinates were then of well a. I don't remember the name of the video, but I will try to find it.

Mineral Management Services Feild Operations received these plans on Feb. 23 2009. This means this is how long your government has known of BP`s plans and proposition! What did they propose to do ?

PROPOSED ACTIVITY

Drill and tempoarily abandon well location "A"    Start: 04/15/2009   End: 07/24/2009  N.O.D.:100

Drill and temporaily abandon well location "B"    Start: 04/15/2010   End: 07/24/2010  N.O.D.:100

The co-ordinates for the 2 wells are as follows ( what you should watch for on any live video feed!)

Well A : X - 1202803.88   Y - 10431517.00

Well B : X - 1202514.00   Y - 10434194.00

Also of note was last weeks announcement Thurday 12th August 2010 on CBC radio news of their discovering a reserve of 1.8 billion barrels of crude oil in Afghanistan, the reason the general announced the 2011 withdrawl deadline may NOT be enforced outright or even partially...it's see as we go from here!

luggnutz - Witness

Views: 414

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

@ Luggnut

Please please, tell us in your own words what this all means. The four video,,, I.ll watch them all tonight at home even if it takes me 3-4 hours at dialup speed of 26 .1KPS.

Was there a giant oil spill or was there not.?

I just found out about another set of Lies. Lies. Lies, concerning the ... "Mosque At Ground Zero" ,the mosque for America. It has a name now. Like the one in Mecca in Saudia Arabia.
I can't explain here but I may later.

Larry
@ Luggnutz

The small voice in my head told me a while back that there is something else down there where the BP oil spill has occured. It did not tell me what until today.

Does the term "Thermogenic Oil" have any meaning to you.

I'll make a photo and post it so you will remember it and maybe me after I'm gone.

Its the prize that PB wants.... "Thermogenic Oil"

Larry
@ Luggnutz

Who is Matt Simmons?

Larry
http://theintelhub.com/2010/08/09/matt-simmons-has-died-%E2%80%93-h...

Matt Simmons Has Died – Heart Attack or Murder?
August 9, 2010 by Alex
Filed under Health & Environment, Intel Hub Featured Articles, U.S. News

luggnutz

Lawrence Edward Calcutt said:
@ Luggnutz

Who is Matt Simmons?

Larry

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
1 hour ago
tjdavis posted a photo
3 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
17 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
17 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
21 hours ago
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"You're spot on in regards to the the real estate component of this mass migrant mess Doc V and…"
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"This video out 2 days ago but the 4 terrorists already caught and 11 others involved identified…"
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted