It's been 18 months since We've asked for Donations, because we do NOT like asking for Donations.
But such as in Life, it's not always Peaches & Cream, or Royal Crown and Purple Haze Sativa!(I'm currently @ the Boone's Farm "Tickle Pink" & Mexican Dirt Weed level) Nobody likes doing the dirty work but it's necessary in order to rectify the problem it's creating. So the time has finally come, both to Save America's planned & engineered demise from these evil delusional globalists and their cast of Pathetic Puppets, AND also to help 12160.info continue to be a daily part of contributing to feeding the Truth and "What's really going Down" to Hungry & Awake Minds. All we ask is for whatever a Deplorable Debt Slave, can afford to throw into our meager "basket" for monthly/yearly expenses 2$, 5$, 25$ $200 will all be appreciated with equal enthusiasm.. We will always be sincere, & eternally grateful with ANY amount,
Thank You & Take Care to you & yours! Good Luck to Everyone in the next couple scary, unpredictable, upcoming weeks! Who knows what these Sinister, Soulless Criminal Bastards will do? And you know they are going to do SOMETHING! They are petrified and unbelievably desperate right now. They smell their demise and are not sitting down for it. Like Venomous Vipers backed into a corner.
We could be in for one helluva Spooky Be-all, end-all, All Hallow's Eve,"Trick".....or maybe a well deserved "Treat"?? Let's pray for the cooler, rational heads overseas & abroad to prevail so a WW3 excuse can't be manufactured by Obozo,"The Impostor Usurper" Sotero and his Cheery Choom gang of Chumps, Thieves, Liars & Transtesticles. Then focus on putting the Criminal Clinton Mafia Family where they truly belong, .....In A Federal Prison on Death Row, awaiting an Execution Date from indictments including Espionage,Treason, Collusion, Bribery, & Turncoat Communist Traitors to name a few! By then the Bush clan and the yellow-bellied cowards they are, will have all left to their vast acreage retreat in South America, Good riddance, and Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!
Long Live Our Republic!
THANK YOU !!
This is the most efficient wood stove on the planet it will make gasoline run a generator and a propane fridge, heat hot water and your home at the same time. this system works on any dry organic material.
Exellent video. I have alot I would like to contribute now that I am back home. I have several things that I have made myself in the area of stoves etc.. Including Emergency heat devices. Some that can be created from items from the Dollar store! Which is great for anyone on a budget. I look forward to sharing some knowledge with you and the 12160.info community.
This is a wonderful video, Thanks. thats what we need. help. So I have something more to add to 12160....
I have been looking for this in a format that I too can use, When the time comes...If I can...
Take a gander. Let’s hear your opinions and what additions should be added to the list.
Or copy it and weed it down to about 20 or 30 you can work at first. Next 20 later.......
100 Items That Disappear First in a Disaster
1. Generators (Good ones cost dearly. Gas storage, risky. Noisy… but always a target of thieves; maintenance, etc.)
2. Water Filters/Purifiers..target of thieves
3. Portable Toilets (Increasing in price every two months.) Poop or pee on the leaves and cover it up. If its a outhouse and made of wood it will be...a target of thieves
4. Seasoned Firewood (About $100 per cord; wood takes 6 – 12 mos. to become dried, for home uses.) a target of thieves
5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps (First choice: Buy CLEAR oil. If scarce, stockpile ANY!)
6. Coleman Fuel (URGENT $2.69-$3.99/gal. Impossible to stockpile too much.)
7. Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats and Slingshots, Bow and Arrows...target of thieves
8. Hand-Can openers and hand egg beaters, whisks (Life savers!)
9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugars
10. Rice – Beans – Wheat (White rice is now $12.95 – 50# bag. Sam’s Club, stock depleted often.)
11. Vegetable oil (for cooking) (Without it food burns/ or it must be boiled, etc.)
12. Charcoal and Lighter fluid (Will become scarce suddenly.)
13. Water containers (Urgent Item to obtain. Any size. Small: HARD CLEAR PLASTIC ONLY).. can be used to barter.
14. Mini Heater head (Propane) (Without this item, propane won’t heat a room.)...target of thieves
15. Grain Grinder (Non-electric)
16. Propane Cylinders...big target of thieves
17. Michael Hyatt’s Y2K Survival Guide (BEST single y2k handbook for sound advice/tips.)
18. Mantles: Aladdin, Coleman, etc. (Without this item, longer-term lighting is difficult.)
19. Baby Supplies: Diapers/formula/ointments/aspirin, etc
20. Washboards, Mop Bucket w/wringer (for Laundry)
21. Cook stoves (Propane, Coleman and Kerosene)...target of thieves
22. Vitamins (Critical, due 10 Y2K-forced daily canned food diets.)
23. Propane Cylinder Handle-Holder (Urgent: Small canister use is dangerous without this item.)..target of thieves
24. Feminine Hygiene/Haircare/Skin products
25. Thermal underwear (Tops and bottoms)
26. Bow saws, axes and hatchets and Wedges (also, honing oil)..may be target of thieves
27. Aluminum foil Reg. and Heavy. Duty (Great Cooking and Barter item)
28. Gasoline containers (Plastic or Metal) ..a real..target of thieves
29. Garbage bags (Impossible to have too many.)
30. Toilet Paper, Kleenex, paper towel if cheep now it will be a target of thieves
31. Milk – Powdered and Condensed (Shake liquid every 3 to 4 months.)
32. Garden seeds (Non-hybrid) (A MUST)..will soon be a target of thieves
33. Clothes pins/line/hangers (A MUST)
34. Coleman’s Pump Repair Kit: 1(800) 835-3278
35. Tuna Fish (in oil)
36. Fire extinguishers (or.. large box of Baking soda in every room…)
37. First aid kits
38. Batteries (all sizes…buy furthest-out for Expiration Dates) ..can be warmed to get them to work a little longer. Use hot water. and target of thieves
39. Garlic, spices and vinegar, baking supplies
40. BIG DOGS (and plenty of dog food)..you may have to eat them and they are a target of thieves
41. Flour, yeast and salt
42. Matches (“Strike Anywhere” preferred. Boxed, wooden matches will go first.)
43. Writing paper/pads/pencils/solar calculators
44. Insulated ice chests (good for keeping items from freezing in Wintertime)
45. Work boots, belts, Levis and durable shirts
46. Flashlights/Light Sticks and torches, “No.76 Dietz” Lanterns
47. Journals, Diaries and Scrapbooks (Jot down ideas, feelings, experiences: Historic times!)
48. Garbage cans Plastic (great for storage, water, transporting – if with wheels)
49. Men’s Hygiene: Shampoo, Toothbrush/paste, Mouthwash/floss, nail clippers, etc
50. Cast iron cookware (sturdy, efficient)
51. Fishing supplies/tools .. a target of thieves
52. Mosquito coils/repellent sprays/creams
53. Duct tape
56. Laundry detergent (Liquid)
57. Backpacks and Duffle bags
58. Garden tools and supplies
59. Scissors, fabrics and sewing supplies
60. Canned Fruits, Veggies, Soups, stews, etc.
61. Bleach (plain, NOT scented: 4 to 6% sodium hypochlorite)
62. Canning supplies (Jars/lids/wax)
63. Knives and Sharpening tools: files, stones, steel
64. Bicycles…Tires/tubes/pumps/chains, etc.
65. Sleeping bags and blankets/pillows/mats
66. Carbon Monoxide Alarm (battery powered)
67. Board Games Cards, Dice
68. d-Con Rat poison, MOUSE PRUFE II, Roach Killer
69. Mousetraps, Ant traps and cockroach magnets
70. Paper plates/cups/utensils (stock up, folks…)
71. Baby Wipes, oils, waterless and Anti-bacterial soap (saves a lot of water)
72. Rain gear, rubberized boots, etc.
73. Shaving supplies (razors and creams, talc, after shave)..or grow a damn beard...
74. Hand pumps and siphons (for water and for fuels) .. target of thieves
75. Soy sauce, vinegar, bouillons/gravy/soup base
76. Reading glasses
77. Chocolate/Cocoa/Tang/Punch (water enhancers)
79. Woolen clothing, scarves/ear-muffs/mittens
80. BSA – New 1998 – Boy Scout Handbook (also, Leader’s Catalog)
81. Roll-on Window Insulation Kit (MANCO)
82. Graham crackers, saltines, pretzels, Trail mix/Jerky
83. Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Nuts
84. Socks, Underwear, T-shirts, etc. (extras)
85. Lumber (all types)
86. Wagons and carts (for transport to and from open Flea markets)
87. Cots and Inflatable Mattresses (for extra guests) .. or let them sleep with you for warmth. kids need to be hugged and reasured often.
88. Gloves: Work/warming/gardening, etc.
89. Lantern Hangers
90. Screen Patches, glue, nails, screws, nuts and bolts
93. Cigarettes..... time to quite when there is no money to buy them.......
94. Wine/Liquors (for bribes, medicinal, etc.)
95. Paraffin wax
96. Glue, nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
97. Chewing gum/candies
98. Atomizers (for cooling/bathing)..go skinny didp to wash you body, the neighbors will, if there is an left in your area.
99. Hats and cotton neckerchiefs
100. Goats/chickens... if you still have not eaten them... and remember they are a target of thieves
© 2013, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.