Billybob Cornfed's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree = no paperwork and shop Craigslist! 40cal.SW great caliber - more punch that…"

Billybob Cornfed replied Nov 12, 2010 to Concealed Carry? and whatnot

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Lewis Eckard

"which begs another question - which is the most popular or easy to get ammo? and sho…"

Billybob Cornfed replied Nov 8, 2010 to Concealed Carry? and whatnot

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Lewis Eckard

"and I also thought it was crazy to carry two full size frames - instead of a subcomp…"

Billybob Cornfed replied Nov 8, 2010 to Concealed Carry? and whatnot

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Lewis Eckard

"Well the men in black showed up right on schedule - that means they are not Navajo!…"

Billybob Cornfed replied Jul 9, 2010 to Aliens - Conspiracy - and I reported and now....

5 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Billybob Cornfed

"I would love to hear your theory on why HD - are we interrupting something? "

Billybob Cornfed replied Jul 9, 2010 to Aliens - Conspiracy - and I reported and now....

5 Jul 9, 2010

"Yep, i have a good camera - but how do they know these guys from the govt are coming…"

Billybob Cornfed replied Jul 8, 2010 to Aliens - Conspiracy - and I reported and now....

5 Jul 9, 2010

"Very interesting - I will report there too - "

Billybob Cornfed replied Jul 8, 2010 to Aliens - Conspiracy - and I reported and now....

5 Jul 9, 2010

"Roger that 5fires...and you are welcome here anytime - "

Billybob Cornfed replied Jun 21, 2010 to Okay, so where do I locate/relocate/bugout/with a limited budget.

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Jody Irwin

"awesome - I always wonder if anyone is as paranoid as I am..."

Billybob Cornfed replied Jun 17, 2010 to Okay, so where do I locate/relocate/bugout/with a limited budget.

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Jody Irwin

"Interesting James - while we do not have a cell phone - the internet would be anothe…"

Billybob Cornfed replied May 25, 2010 to Okay - so I want to track your every move and I am Big Brother - Cool right?

12 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Petalrose

RSS

24 or more hours of member activity

WATCH LIVE: BREAKING NEWS: Cops Chase Hundred Cars in Oakland

Live Stream VIDEO: Protesters #Ferguson protesters being lined up & cuffed in downtown LA -

WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

12160 NEWS new management/admin info

Meet Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson - a total asshole NEWLY POSTED VIDEO 12160.info/page

Report an Issue

Discussion Forum

Are we being set up?

Started by Billybob Cornfed. Last reply by Just Bill Mar 17, 2013. 11 Replies

Win a complete AR-15 Package

Started by HwΩΩd♪. Last reply by Patriot Horse Jun 20, 2012. 5 Replies

Concealed Carry? and whatnot

Started by Billybob Cornfed. Last reply by Lewis Eckard Mar 28, 2011. 9 Replies

Kudos to Home Storage of Food / practical side true confession

Started by Billybob Cornfed. Last reply by Lynette Donna Day Oct 12, 2010. 1 Reply

Aliens - Conspiracy - and I reported and now....

Started by Billybob Cornfed. Last reply by Billybob Cornfed Jul 9, 2010. 5 Replies

I know, I know, I know...I am not chicken little

Started by Billybob Cornfed. Last reply by Lawrence Edward Calcutt May 25, 2010. 1 Reply

This place is helping spread the gospel of DON'T TREAD ON ME!

Started by Billybob Cornfed. Last reply by Billybob Cornfed May 21, 2010. 3 Replies

Your Home -

Started by Billybob Cornfed. Last reply by Billybob Cornfed Apr 13, 2010. 2 Replies

© 2014   Created by truth.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2014 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted
var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-48719234-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();