Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

"Invisible Empire: Un Nuevo ..."
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
  • Red de Television Chilevision S.A.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

MEME PM's "BlackFace" MAY BE #Cancelled by #MeToo?

"It’s the most in-demand footage since the Zapruder film. Rebel Media owner Ezra Levant has…"
18 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted a discussion

The Rothschild and Their Connection To the King James Bible

by lady Rose:  Rothschild Proclaimed he Is the King of The Jews and their Connection To the King…See More
30 minutes ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's discussion Lost in translation: "The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion" Part I "The Introduction"
38 minutes ago
Diana replied to Raz Putin's discussion Lost in translation: "The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion" Part I "The Introduction"
"Those Zionists seeking world control, as Benjamin H. Freedman explained, were Khazars who claimed a…"
38 minutes ago
Diana commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post My memories from the fake news business
"Newspapers are controlled just like all the TV stations saying the same phrases. "A newspaper…"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post My memories from the fake news business
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Math Is Hard

"He and many other pirates belong in old folks home.."
1 hour ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion Lost in translation: "The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion" Part I "The Introduction"
"Disclaimer: To the nay sayers the claim this document is a forgery. The translation of this…"
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post My memories from the fake news business
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted