Ready to chill and forget about the ills of the world for awhile... listen to Steely Dan's plush tv jazz-rock party ;)

Steely Dan's plush tv jazz-rock party

Green Earrings
Cousin Dupree
Bad Sneakers
Janie Runaway
Josie
FM
Gaslighting
Abbie
Black Friday
Babylon Sisters
Kid Charlemagne
Jack of Speed
Peg
What a Shame About Me
Pretzel Logic

This is the Home Version of Steely Dan's PBS "In The Spotlight" Special, with additional documentary footage and a few new edits.

The movie features interview and documentary footage as well as Steely Dan's live performance at Sony Studios in January, 2000.

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

I bought their DVD; "Two Against Nature", a few years ago, and wow!

Its recorded in DTS 5.1 (Digital Theater Sound), which is much better than Dolby Digital - they (Dolby) compresses their information much more than DTS does.

BTW: if you're into the home theater experience, especially music DVDs; this Steely Dan is great - but my all time favorite now, has got to be Roy Orbison" Black and White Night - 25 years old but double wow!! - also in DTS...it is in black and white.

Thanks Tara.

Going to see these guys in Appleton tomorrow evening, WOOT :)

Thanks for the link Tara!

Your welcome guys :)

I just got to see the best concert of my lifetime on Tues. If anybody out there gets a chance to see these guys live, please do. It was AMAZING and worth every dollar spent! I'm still reeling in the afterglow ;)

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  

Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted