Gary Samore, a top Obama administration national security official, warned of new sanctions if North Korea conducted a third round of nuclear tests on Monday, as reports surfaced that North Korea has miniaturized its nuclear warheads so they can be delivered by ballistic missile.

North Korea’s last round of tests, conducted in May 2009, appear to have included a “super-EMP” weapon, capable of emitting enough gamma rays to disable the electric power grid across most of the lower 48 states, says Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, a former CIA nuclear weapons analyst and president of EMPact America, a citizens lobbying group.

Samore, who handles arms control and non-proliferation issues, warned that “additional strong sanctions will be imposed on the North with the support of Russia and China."

North Korea’s nuclear tests have been dismissed as failures by some analysts because of their low explosive yield. But Dr. Pry believes they bore the “signature” of the Russian-designed “super-EMP” weapon, capable of emitting more gamma radiation than a 25-megaton nuclear weapon.

Pry believes the U.S. intelligence community was expecting North Korea to test a first generation implosion device with an explosive yield of 10 to 20 kilotons, similar to the bomb the U.S. exploded over Nagasaki in 1945. He said, “So when they saw one that put off just three kilotons, they said it failed. That is so implausible."

The technology for producing a first generation implosion weapon has been around since 1945, and is thoroughly described in open source literature.

South Korean defense minister, Kim Kwan-jin, told his country’s parliament on Monday that North Korea had succeeded in miniaturizing its nuclear weapons design, allowing them to place a nuclear warhead on a ballistic missile.

His analysis coincided with Congressional testimony in March by Lt. Gen. Ronald L. Burgess, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, who stated that North Korea “may now have several plutonium-based warheads that it can deliver by ballistic missiles.”

The Soviet Union conducted an atmospheric test of an EMP weapon in 1962 over Kazakhstan whose pulse wave set on fire a power station 300 kilometers away and destroyed it within 10 seconds.

http://www.newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/super-emp-emp-northkorea-nuke/2...

Views: 1346

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Krypt...

Hello my friend, if the lights go out (due to EMP weapons or otherwise), I'm ready. Until they pull the switch, here's a good, informative article that explains the situation over there. As usual, our leaders are exercising a compelling lust for empire building by destablizing the region by keeping our military presence in the South. Nothing new here. Over fifty years and counting... U.S. policy, under the banners of freedom and human rights, is leading us into more bloody mayhem by provoking N.K. and it's allies.

Yes, In seconds... with our powerful nuclear arsenal, we could turn NK's landscape to glass. However, is this really necessary? No, it is not. I don't know what else to say except, we must somehow stop this ongoing madness by those whose only true love is power. 

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-dangers-of-war-what-is-behind-the-... 

Indeed, we are playing a game of odds. One of these days... all of this bravado is going to blow-up in our face.

During the Korean war, U.S. troops were led into battle after American generals' plans were relayed through the Soviet chair of the United Nations Security Council. Rumor has it that General MacArthur, incensed at hearing of this, closed shop to Pres. Truman's Skull and Bones Cabinet and the rest of the civilian branches of the U.S. government and went to town on North Korea. General MacArthur's efforts were halted when the U.S. military advanced through North Korea enough to prepare to enter Red China in pursuit of enemy forces. MacArthur's ardor and success caused his dismissal by Pres. Truman. Things went back to human sacrifice and stalemate. This status quo remains to this day. A macabre market for tools of the killing trade and  events leading many to believe that North Korea works for the U.S. military industrial complex that Pres. Eisenhower warned us about. Donald Rumsfeld's selling North Korea enough nuclear technology via a Swiss company and access to suitable isotopes provided the needed basis for North Korea to wield nukes. They wield nukes with the blessing of these MIC and NWO=OWO people and not without their blessing. The U.S. MIC will murder thousands more Americans with all the enthusiasm of the 9-11 attacks. Most Americans are too stupid to try to grasp this and they ignore this fact at all Americans' peril.

Great reply, Apeman. Plus, the Don also sold Saddam nuclear technology when Rummy was ambassador to Iraq. Funny how we forget our unsavory history. The sad part is that in today's violent world, peaceful soverign nations whose only desire is to be left alone, feel the need to join the nuclear club in order to prevent hostile takeover.

Apeman I can't find the story that backs up this statement ?

Donald Rumsfeld's selling North Korea enough nuclear technology via a Swiss company and access to suitable isotopes provided the needed basis for North Korea to wield nukes.

Do you have a link with prof of this ?

You may find it here...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/may/09/nuclear.northkorea

"Critics of the administration's bellicose language on North Korea say that the problem was not that Mr Rumsfeld supported the Clinton-inspired diplomacy and the ABB deal but that he did not "speak up   against it". "One could draw the conclusion that economic and personal interests took precedent over non-proliferation," said Steve LaMontagne, an analyst with the Centre for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation in Washington."

The two faces of Rumsfeld

2000:  director of a company which wins $200m contract to sell nuclear reactors to North Korea 2002: declares North Korea a terrorist state, part of the axis of evil and a target for regime change.

Donald Rumsfeld, the US defence secretary, sat on the board of a company which three years ago sold two light water nuclear reactors to North Korea - a country he now regards as part of the "axis of evil" and which has been targeted for regime change by Washington because of its efforts to build nuclear weapons.

Mr Rumsfeld was a non-executive director of ABB, a European engineering giant based in Zurich, when it won a $200m (£125m) contract to provide the design and key components for the reactors. The current defence secretary sat on the board from 1990 to 2001, earning $190,000 a year. He left to join the Bush administration.

thanks Vincent I needed the info for a skeptic in one of my groups

Anytime, brother.... it's a tangled-web out there. :~)

Great replies, brothers in Liberty.

I wish I could speak as eloquently as the rest of you have on this topic, though I am not as familiar with the situation as I would like to be. I always thought of N. Korea as a 'rogue nation' mostly because I hadn't taken the time to cultivate a more accurate discernment of the forces at work behind the Red Star.

As much as I would like to offer something as insightful to the discussion as you gentlemen have, my proclivities side with personal ignorance as a generality on these matters. However, in lieu of the expected pontifications that often arise with geopolitical assessments, I will say, I find it odd that the Red Dawn movie is recently released depicting N. Korea as a Soviet backed invasion force that occupies the north western seaboard, while Russia takes the entire eastern seaboard, preceded by an emp strike that is entirely plausible given the admitted vulnerability of our nations electrical grid.

We have witnessed before, how Hollywood has foreshadowed events that have played out in actuality. While foreshadowing is often used as a plot device in movies to make subsequent events of greater consequence more believable, it would stand to reason, that Hollywood could indeed be used as a foreshadowing device for the purpose of pre-programming a given reality for a desired acceptance.

So what is the connection to this movie is my question? Because there is a connection no doubt. Now the movie, by itself is amazing. It is true liberty and the spirit of the founders exemplified. Watch it. WATCH Red Dawn. Then watch it again. The reviews were horrendous. Down right nasty and dishonest. I read one review that described it as a, "Tea Party wet dream." Should tell you something right there. Then I began to realize, it's politics at play as always. The establishment did not like Red Dawn. They did not like Red Dawn at all. Aside from the message of liberty and spirit of resistance, the realism of the resistance operations in Red Dawn is something to behold down to the tiniest detail. A virtual blueprint for insurgency during a foreign military occupation.

I find it to be of no coincidence, that Red Dawn is finally released after being shelved for three years, then all of a sudden, the Red Star of N. Korea is raised with the most provocative saber rattling in 60 yrs. 

Thoughts?

Good point, Krypt. Yes, it's no accident that the Hollywood movie "Red Dawn" was released on cue. As you already know, mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda tool used by the state to mold public opinion and acceptance of fascist polices. Thus, we have what we have today --  we have transpired into a militaristic fascist society. A Republic that no longer honors it's own constitution. And, we are attacking other sovereign countries at will with our bogus "war on terror." Sadly, we are the bully of the world and have become enslaved on our own lands. Is it any wonder that BRIIICKS is being formed by other nations so they can replace the dollar as the world reserve currency? For obvious reasons, they want to remove the wild west from their midst. Can you blame them?

Hey those secret Chines bases in Texas and Mexico, where they have thousands of truck, tanks ext, could be Koren, not Chinese ?

I don't think Red Dawn is an intentional propaganda tool by it's creators, though the ostensible timed release and antagonistic west has certainly used it as a propaganda tool.

Have you seen it Vince?

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
17 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
19 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted