I have no problems with light-hearted racial or ethnic humor. I laugh at all people regardless of race and if you can't laugh at yourself then you have no right to laugh at others.

Views: 236

Replies to This Discussion

What do you call 200 white men chasing a black man?
The PGA tour.

Just so I know, what's the rule on adult jokes? I really like the idea of this group, having a great sense of humor is pretty much what gets me thru life lol, ty for the invite. I know low-brow jokes aren't for everyone so just wanna make sure and leave those ones out if anyone takes offense to them.

The same rules apply as that as a real comedy club or stand up show....NONE whatsoever...If someone is offended they can leave rather than stop the show. his group is private and members choose to join, they can choose to ignore it if it offends them....lol

WOOHOO!! LOL thx for clearing that up for me

You would do well in Hawaii Tommy... locals make fun of all different races and background. End of the day... we all eating together. Ho'opono :)

Haole means white...  the rest is understandable :)

Why do low riders always have those little tiny steering wheels.

- It's the only way you can drive with handcuffs.

Why did so many black guys die in Vietnam?

- Every time their Sgt. yelled "get down!" they would all start dancing.

Did you hear about the German Girl who was about to be raped by twelve Pollacks?

- She yelled, "Nine, nine!",.. and three of them left.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer's photo was featured

RIC Speedway

Wave this flag in front of the sheep
24 minutes ago
Amaterasu Solar commented on Less Prone's blog post In Search for a Search Engine
"Think I will go back to duck..."
36 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
36 minutes ago
Amaterasu Solar commented on Less Prone's blog post In Search for a Search Engine
"REALLY?!?  D e a r  f r e i n d s is CENSORED!?!  That is freaky!  I already…"
40 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
44 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Old Denmark's video
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion I Am Becoming Soph: Boy Has This Little Girls Pissed Off The Media...:)
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion I Am Becoming Soph: Boy Has This Little Girls Pissed Off The Media...:)
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited cheeki kea's photo
2 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
2 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion I Am Becoming Soph: Boy Has This Little Girls Pissed Off The Media...:)
3 hours ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's video
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Found this on Google Maps by accident, double lolz, Typical Venice Beach
"me too, like the time my mexi friend, "Oscar" wanted to stash 2 lbs of 'shrooms at…"
4 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted a blog post

4 More Knots A Prepper Needs To Know For Survival

4 More Knots A Prepper Needs To Know For SurvivalFergus MasonBy Fergus MasonAugust 22, 2019 07:404…See More
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post NSSM 200 – Vatican Fourth Reich genocide of 3 billion people
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted