By a 5-4 vote, the court rejected a challenge from a New Jersey man who argued it's unconstitutional to force everyone to strip down for inspection. Albert Florence was arrested by a state trooper because of an error in the state's records that mistakenly said he was wanted on an outstanding warrant for an unpaid fine. Even if the warrant had been valid, failure to pay a fine is not a crime in New Jersey. Florence was held for a week in two different jails before the charges were dropped. But at each jail, he was required to shower with delousing soap and undergo a strip search.

Views: 464

Replies to This Discussion

The sad thing is America is no longer a free country.We are all suspect and slaves.It is going to take the American people to put aside the silly racism,whats your religion and sexual preference.The time has come for us to stand strong together and help our fellow man/woman.Thats the only way anything is ever going to change.We are all brothers and sisters no matter what.

So spread the link to My petition!  Spread awareness to the tipping point that with free energy We won't need money, can live abundantly - ALL of Us - and no One will control Others, but We all will have autonomous control of Self.

http://www.change.org/petitions/us-military-release-the-technology-...

A solution is presented.  Check out My blog for details.

Where is common sense!?!  Oh, that's right.  The satan-worshipping evil fooks have no interest in common sense.  They only want to intimidate.

Football in North Queensland, Australia, there are jobs for brutish men who beat up their women.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/cowardly-cowboy-robert-lui-has-job-a...

“Lui kicked her in the temple and headbutted her. Lui entered the apartment via a balcony, pushed her in the chest, then dragged her by her hair to a mattress where he kicked her a number of times.

”He was trying to kick into the sides of me,” she told the court during sentencing submissions before Magistrate Glenn Walsh. ”I was trying to cover myself, that’s when he kicked me in the head. I was curled up trying to cover myself.”

Bizarrely, Lui’s girlfriend still lives with him and they both moved to North Queensland where he now plays for the local NRL team, the Cowboys. ''

DOESN'T HE BELONG IN PRISON?

In NJ you can be fined $300 dollars and a month in jail if you do not have your car inspected by motor vehicle agency. If you get a ticket for this "violation" and you do not pay it a warrant for your arrest will be in effect.  You can be arrested and then your in there system.. Most people just pay it.  This is a violation of the constitution in every sense of the word. Your right to travel, your right of no excessive fine, your right to no cruel an unusual punishment. If you do fight the ticket as i did .. and ask your accuser [the cop] if he filed filed a cause of action against you. The prosecutor will jump up in a fit of agitation by your valid question and Object!!  There is no standing in the court without a cause of action which means you caused harm or injury to anyone [a quasi crime].  I quoted supreme court rulings on this and was told by the Judge that HE decided if there was standing and disregarded the supreme court! He would not let me ask the cop [my accuser] that question because he knew the cop would have to say NO he did not file a cause of action against me.. SO i was beaten that time.. i could have appealed but it was small potatoes and needed to save myself for bigger fish to fry.. I did it for the experience and i can assure you they do not like it when you buck the system and they are certainly not there [the court/ the judge] to uphold and protect your individual rights like they say they do in there literature. I shortened this story but ..  i paid the fine of 136.00 and live to fight another day.  NJ is one of the most oppressive states in the Union..  by God if you have a gun your going to jail a very long time unless you have sworn to give them your first born and a DNA sample..  Christy is just a tool and doing his part to uphold the evil system NOT the constitution!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
7 hours ago
MAC posted photos
7 hours ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
8 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
14 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted