All Discussions Tagged '0' (24)

← Back to The Tabloid Stand
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dumbass Millennial kid gets the worst buttfuck'n on eBay I ever saw! $10,000 worth

I almost feel bad for this brainless, millennial moron, I wonder if he had to confront the parental units after this stunt?? I do give him…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Aug 16, 2018

Here's what Brad Pitt's got to look forward to ???? '-}

WoW Once one of the highest paid Stars in the late 70's, Jan Micheal Vincent's bout w/ Alcohol have maimed this guy, just wow... Ya paying…

0 Aug 11, 2016

The Ultimate Conspiracy: China And America Already At War: Tianjin Explosion Carried Out By Pentagon ?

(Mike Adams)  Mainland Chinese dissidents have handed Natural News the following bombshell story. The Tianjin explosion, Natural News has…

0 Aug 18, 2015

Woman accused of spraying breast milk at deputies

Monday, June 27, 2011  09:42 AM By Alex Stuckey The Columbus Dispatch 10TV Stephanie Robinette was arrested early Saturday…

Started by truth

0 Jun 27, 2011

Passenger who flys in lingerie explains why he wears skimpy underwear and heels

A man who ignited a row about airline dress codes after he was allowed to wear skimpy women's panties and mid-thigh stockings on a U.S. Air…

Started by truth

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Tara

TSA GONE WILD- Bomb at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport was only a drill

With their guns drawn, police surrounded a man who reportedly was trying to get through security at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International…

Started by Tara

0 May 19, 2011

Government can’t print money properly

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101206/us_yblog_thelookout/government-cant-print-money-properly As a metaphor for our troubled…

Started by Localtarian

0 Dec 6, 2010

Unabomber's Montana land for sale; 'very secluded'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_unabomber_property LINCOLN, Mont. – A 1.4-acre parcel of land in western Montana that was once owned by Unab…

Started by Localtarian

0 Dec 5, 2010

UK Kid Banned from US for life after constantly drunk e-mailing obama (lol wtf...)

Boy Banned from US After Drunk-emailing Obama lol, I love the part where it mentions he was watching a program about 911, and I'm guessing…

Started by Localtarian

3 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Patriot Horse

Montana Teen Accidentally Texts Sheriff To Buy Marijuana

By Steve Elliott It's usually best not to text the sheriff with a marijuana purchase request. That may seem obvious, but a Helena, Montana…

Started by Tara

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by bryan l

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
3 hours ago
MAC posted photos
4 hours ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
5 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
11 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted