Hello Friends,

I am making another attempt to meet the monthly costs at Veracity Videos by trying a new advertising campaign. The static ads do relatively well and support about 35% of the monthly costs. To reduce annoyance and hopefully increase revenue, I am putting the other 65% back on the users through donation. I have added the tipjar back to the videos. Anytime someone pauses a video they will see the option to donate, but it now clearly states *not required*. There had been some confusion in the past when a video suddenly ended due to a corrupt file. I hope this new advertising campaign will be successful. If not, we will most likely have to look at other video advertising firms. Thanks for your support.

-Zeke

http://veracityvideos.com

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

does it help to click the existing ads?
I don't encourage clicking ads. Please only click if you find the content interesting or useful.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana posted videos
34 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
52 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
Old Denmark posted a video

Lefty Media Suddenly Against Immigration

Subscribe on BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/amrenaissance/ The New York Times, the Guardian, Vox, and the Washington Post have suddenly recognize...
2 hours ago
James Roberts posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Edward Huguenin commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

Additional Bill Clinton & Prince Andrew Allegations Surfaced BEFORE Jeffrey Epstein "Suicide"

"These are the charges against Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein for the rape of a 13 year old girl:…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Diana's photo
4 hours ago
Diana posted discussions
4 hours ago
Diana replied to Diana's discussion Washington Post Claims Men Can Get Pregnant With Headline “A Mother, Not a Woman” (Yeah It IS A Woman)
"Mental?  It was born female, decided it was male, but always wanted to be a…"
4 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

Fun Facts About Cernovich, Dershowitz, & Epstein

"Thank you so much for posting. Molyneux had Cernovitch on, twice on the Epstein case, and presented…"
5 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion Washington Post Claims Men Can Get Pregnant With Headline “A Mother, Not a Woman” (Yeah It IS A Woman)
"I'd hate to imagine the effects of these hormones on a fetus' brain development. Even if…"
5 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion COLLEGE STUDENT ARRESTED, Banned From Campus For PRE-CRIME, Firearms Seized, After Anonymous Tip About Meme He Posted On Social Media
"Connecticut's college ANTIFA population is probably the next to get vented, but by a nutbar…"
5 hours ago
Diana favorited James Roberts's photo
5 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's discussion COLLEGE STUDENT ARRESTED, Banned From Campus For PRE-CRIME, Firearms Seized, After Anonymous Tip About Meme He Posted On Social Media
5 hours ago
James Roberts posted a photo
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted