By admin//Why Prepare?/11 Comments

Come November, the American people will be faced with two distinct options; reelect President Barack Obama or vote for Mitt Romney. The liberal Democrat and the Republican conservative seem to stand in stark contrast. They come from different backgrounds and have different views on most social issues like same-sex marriage, abortion, immigration. On the surface, Romney and Obama appear to be conflicting in ideas and ideals on all fronts. The popular perception is that Romney and Obama represent polices that are polar opposites of each other.

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO ALL THE WAY AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS!

But this perception is absolutely false.

In reality, when it comes to the most critical issues effecting America today, like national debt, bank and corporate bailouts, monetary policy, foreign policy, military, civil liberties, Constitution, etc., the range of difference in their policies spans from non-existent to marginal.

The media wants you to think that this election is about abortion and gay marriage. It is not.

As important as those issues are, clearly, the top three priorities for American people right now are the financial crisis, the unending wars and the erosion of our Constitution.

The future of America will be determined by the policies affecting these three crucial topics. Consequently, the focus of this election should be centered on Obama’s and Romney’s proposed policies dealing with this threefold crisis.

Source: Three crucial topics and more here

Views: 311

Replies to This Discussion

so how do you get everyone not to vote and even if you could  get eveyone not to vote would that give Obama the right to asign himself as our president if so we are we are all screwed.

I can only speak for myself Karen but I do not, and have not, encouraged anyone not to vote. I do encourage everyone to act in accordance with their principles and conscience.

Govt exists because its citizens have faith in it; it stands or falls on the confidence of a majority (or an active substantial minority) of its constituents.

I believe we are living under the oppression of an illegitimate govt and if I were to engage in the act of voting (national election) I would be sending the message that I 'believe' in the govt or that it has some form of legitimacy; and in so doing violate the principles I live by.

To me, the issue is no longer who sits in an office or what party he/she belongs to. It's a matter of legitimate, lawful govt. Without that prerequisite it matters not who sits in office, imo. I'm not interested in 'this person is a little (or even a lot) less evil than the other one' when the entire construct is corrupt.  

Hi Karen, firstly... educating the populace to our current fraudulent election system and secondly... getting them to see beyond the left/right political mindset. The whole election/political system is a fraud, top to bottom. Continually believing in and feeding a system that no longer works for the will of the people is the textbook definition of insanity and we become stuck in that box think. How can you make clean a tainted box? The only answer is by discarding the box and starting anew. We are the change we seek.

As far as Obama assigning himself as President if nobody voted, I think he's already been assigned for a second term IMO. The system is making sure of that. But Romney as President would be no better. It would be more of the same.  

I agree with you and Nathan Its going to be imposable to get all of the people to rethink the whole political/election systrem Ido not see this happening in my day hopefully some day in the future people will wake up and end this madness.

It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth -- and listen to the song of that syren, till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty?" --Patrick Henry

Great quote, Karen.

I will continue to work locally and at the state level but I cannot in good conscience participate in the rituals and ceremonies that give life to what I consider to be illegitimate federal govt; If I did I would be granting it tacit support.

For myself: non-compliance, non-cooperation, non-participation.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves." Dresden James

“There can be no tyrants where there are no slaves.” Jose Rizal

The "illusion of choice" is one of the sheeples' greatest delusions

Here we are....watching shit go down before our eyes unable to do anything about it! If you vote, you're feeding the beast, if you don't vote, you're oiling the Machine.Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Am just so damn mad....if feel like pulling a government on the corrupt system and unplugging from the whole damned mess.

IMHO...Nathan's got the right idea but then, so does David.

Very tough decision....Vote for the Devil/Satan or Not vote for Satan/Devil

Tara, I will give you a definite "LIKE" here. See what no one seems to understand is that, YES, GARY IS COOL! But doesn't have a hope in hell of winning in any capacity. If they can play the game with a Repub, Ron Paul, then how hard is it to game the vote on GARY?

It is time to stop wasting your vote on a gamed system and "JUST SAY NO!"

You would be surprised to find out how powerful that one word is: "NO"

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Sierra Leonese First Lady Fearless Speech in US Shakes the World - BIG SECRET Revealed

The first Lady of Sierra Leone speaking About the Mining industry in AfricaPlease SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT and Share, Thank for Watching#Love#Peace#AfricanSo...
3 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted videos
9 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
15 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
15 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
16 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
yesterday
Less Prone posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
Sunday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
Sunday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
Sunday
Sandy posted photos
Sunday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Child play

"Here's an online blast from the past (20/04/2016) -~of cause the video of the dog in question…"
Sunday
Tori Kovach commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Workers Join Us

"And don't forget your blue collars!"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted