RIVERO 2016; HE CAN HARDLY DO ANY WORSE!

The Issues

The whole idea of me running for President in 2016 is, of course, an exercise in futility. I refuse to serve Wall Street money-junkies, or any foreign government, and under the current rules of American politics, that makes me unelectable. If they were able to block Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, I don't stand a snowball's chance in the dark regions of winning anything! However, rather than treating this campaign as a complete joke, I decided to make my "campaign" a platform from which to comment on the major issues of the campaign, meaning those issues that actually affect each and every American, while avoiding the fringe issues used as election year distractions from problems Washington DC cannot or will not solve.

(On the other hand, if someone knows how to file the official paperwork to be a real candidate, feel free to volunteer!)

The Candidate

Born in Boston, a descendant of one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, I spent my childhood in New England farming country and my adolescence in Los Angeles. I worked for NASA, then in the film and TV industry for over 30 years, and have spent almost twenty years as a blogger and seven as a talk-show radio host. Although raised a Republican, I have abandoned party affiliation as both traditional parties now seem aligned against the good of the nation. Politically I am a paleo-conservative, meaning small government with fiscal sense that otherwise refuses to tinker in peoples' private lives.

The Blueprint for the New America

At this time in history it is obvious that the Federal Government

is doomed to follow the former USSR into the dust bin of history. It is far too late to work within the system to effect change. The current government is too trapped by financial influences and foreign entanglements to change, and carries the crushing burden of 200 years of lies and deceptions against the American people. For this reason, this government cannot ever admit error or deception of the entire fraud of the current system, dating back to the Federal Reserve act of 1913, will unravel. Because of this inevitability, I am working on a Blueprint for a New America. not a new administration or a new set of laws, but a complete top-to-bottom redesign, founded on the original Constitution and the first 13 Amendments. The top priority of the new America will be a complete and permanent on private central banks issuing the public currency as a loan at interest, which is the same system of economics the United States fought a revolution to be free or, and the same system which has, over the last 100 years, transferred the wealth of the nation form the workers whose labor created that wealth, into the pockets of Wall Street speculators, who return nothing of tangible value to society in exchange. The public currency must return to being a public utility, as it was when this nation was founded.

Visit our Campaign Store

Donate > http://rivero2016.com/

Copyright What Really Happened LLC, 2013. All rights reserved

Views: 791

Replies to This Discussion

?

I say 'why not?'

"He could hardly do any worse."...lol

Couple questions for presidential candidate Rivero

Did you wake up, the day after your birthday, with a splitting headache?

Does the candidate believe in the hair of the dog  remedy?

Would you say you drink more or less than our last two previous presidents?

NOCP ask ; ( Is this a ) money generating Publicity stunt?

No Confidence Party
http://12160.info/group/vote-for-in-2012/forum/topics/rivero-2016-w...

Money generating Publicity stunt?

I don't know, why don't you ask

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs25/i/2009/252/2/7/Vote_For_Nobody_by_Noisecult.png

Micheal Rivero  "There is NO hope in trying to change ANYTHING within the system"

he's got my vote......oh wait, shit..now Diebold's got my vote.....da bastiches....

He's alive ;)!

And yet another one ;)!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
11 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
11 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
13 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
16 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
21 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted