Share 'FLORIDA MAN DIES IN BEDROOM FROM EXPLODING E-CIGARETTE'
SOURCE: BOING BOING
A 38-year-old Florida man was killed in his bedroom when his vape pen exploded and shot two pieces into his head. The explosion also burned 80 percent of his body and lit his house on fire.
According to the Washington Post, although this isn't the first time an e-cigarette has exploded, it's the first time the explosion has killed someone.
According to a report from the U.S…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this