Check Out What Really Happened

So then Vladimir said, have another Vodka........next thing i woke up like this!

Rating:
  • Currently 3/5 stars.

Views: 113

Comment

You need to be a member of 12160 Social Network to add comments!

Join 12160 Social Network

Comment by Deep Space on June 11, 2018 at 12:52pm

This boy must eat a 90% soy diet. I won't say what the remaining 10% is. ;)

Comment by Burbia on June 11, 2018 at 8:14am

Yes, his eye brow was the only thing collapsed.

 

 

Latest Activity

Raz Putin favorited Boris Badenov's blog post Since we are all about journalist deaths- The Panama Papers exposed John Podesta's business dealings with Russia. That journalist who exposed him died in a car bomb.
3 minutes ago
Boris Badenov favorited luggnutz's blog post Chemtrails , Carbon Tax, and Sickness
3 minutes ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
10 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @Breaking911: Jaguars Fan Knocks Texans Fan Unconscious With Sucker Punch During Game https://t.co/lGpGdQRMRA
Twitter11 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
James T. Kirk posted a status
14 minutes ago
Boris Badenov posted videos
22 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page Why is Creepy Porn Lawyer blocking everyone who posts this?
24 minutes ago
James T. Kirk posted a blog post

How To Make Moringa Powder

How To Make Moringa PowderBy Sarah DavisOctober 22, 2018 06:25Numerous studies have already been conducted regarding the medicinal properties of moringa, and it has been found to be beneficial for many conditions, ranging from skin diseases to…See More
28 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
29 minutes ago
raymond moody commented on raymond moody's photo
Thumbnail

level of consciousness

"We've all been there, Chris. Just have to trust that there's a tipping-point towards consciousness & away from the mind-numbing media"
31 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page BELIEVE ALL SURVIVORS | George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981
"Y Tu Sulu?"
38 minutes ago
Diana posted a video

Betomaniac! featuring Esther's Follies

Esther’s Follies, the SNL of Austin, takes their wildly popular Beto sketch from the stage to the streets to rally support for Beto O’Rourke. Early voting st...
46 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
Checking out "Flashback- OCT 2001 : Israelis were arrested inside the Mexican " on 12160 Social Network:Mossad agen… https://t.co/KSbiN3urH9
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
Chris of the family Masters's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Don't be fooled by Breast-Cancer Awareness campaigns
"The Institute of Medicine is finally acknowledging the toxic effects of mammogram radiation as a significant factor in the development of breast cancer; just one mammogram can expose you to the radiation equivalent of 1,000 chest x-rays Mammograms…"
1 hour ago
Bert's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Don't be fooled by Breast-Cancer Awareness campaigns
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Refugees?

"Boris - They're walking for the photo ops and to the trucks for a ride.    lol"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on raymond moody's photo
Thumbnail

level of consciousness

"That's were I've been wrong for years...."
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted