It has been said that John F. Kennedy held a dinner in the White House for a group of the brightest minds in the nation at that time. He made this statement: "This is perhaps the assembly of the most intelligence ever to gather at one time in the White House with the exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone."
Here are just a few quotes from Thomas Jefferson that illustrate President Kennedy’s remark:
• "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
• "It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.” A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
• "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."--
• "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."—
• "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
• "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."—
• "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
• "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property -until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Thomas Jefferson was not a Politician but rather a Statesman. If his advice had been followed, our country would not be in the position it finds itself today; a country whose economic system is ready to collapse, WWIII getting closer to reality, a Federal Government that is so large it can no longer represent the people and protect their liberty.
I have been an admirer of Thomas Jefferson from the first time I read about him in grade school in the 1940’s. A few years ago my wife Phyllis and I took a trip back East to Virginia to take part in a relatives wedding. Included in the trip were stops at Monticello, Jamestown, William and Mary College and Mt. Vernon. Visiting Thomas Jefferson’s home, Monticello was almost a religious experience for me. To actually be in the same house and walk through this great man’s property was beyond words to describe.
Thomas Jefferson gave the American people, a set of instructions on how our country should be governed to protect our freedoms by (1) respecting the balance of power between the Congress, President and the Supreme Court, and (2) limiting our country’s involvement in foreign affairs. It definitely did not include covert actions to overthrow legitimately elected governments in order to take control of their natural resources and banking systems, or hit lists to kill those that were interfering with our unelected controller’s agenda. It definitely did not foresee allowing any country, like Israel, to completely control the American congress in order to have the United States fight their wars.
I would say that our once great nation began to fall when Lincoln trashed the Constitution and engaged us in an unnecessary Civil War, more appropriately called “The War Between the States” or as the southerners say, “The War of Northern Aggression. The American people, for the most part, have formed several inaccurate conclusions about the “War Between the States.”
Firstly it was fought over the issue of States rights; not slavery. Slavery was definitely an issue but was a sub issue. Lincoln could have avoided the war by going to Congress and having them enact legislation that would have made changes to the tariff laws so the agricultural south would not have been unfairly taxed by the industrial north. Also Lincoln could have used the federal treasury to reimburse the southern slave owners for their slaves and then set the slaves free; similar to what had been done in England. Doesn’t it seem strange that the United States is the only country in the world that needed to have a war against its own people to end slavery? This unnecessary war resulted in one third or more of the American males to be killed, and untold financial losses, and destruction and hardships.
Secondly Lincoln did not free the Slaves. The “Emancipation Proclamation” only freed slaves in the southern states where Lincoln had no jurisdiction at the time. The 13th amendment did abolish slavery in the United States on January 31, 1865. It was ratified after the death of Lincoln on December 6, 1865. (After the War Between the States). Keep in mind that the Negroes would have to wait another100 years to obtain their civil rights even though they had been freed from slavery.
Thirdly, the states do have the right to secede; Abraham Lincoln was wrong. Remember, the Federal Government derives its power to govern by the consent of the people. The southern states had no longer consented to be governed by a federal government that was not respecting their constitutional rights. The original Articles of Confederation had a provision that, once signed, meant a colony could not secede. It was referred to as a Perpetual Union. This concept means that states were not permitted to withdraw from the Union. There followed an enduring conflict between a perpetual union and state sovereignty, never clearly resolved. This provision was not added to the constitution because there were some colonies that refused to sign if it were included. A few years later there was a failed attempt to enact a constitutional amendment prohibiting states the right to secede. It did not pass. So doesn’t it follow that the states do have a right to secede? Many political scholars believe that the ultimate defense against federal government tyranny is the right of secession.
The next big event that helped to destroy our country occurred in 1913 when President Wilson and Congress fraudulently approved the unconstitutional 16th Amendment and the Federal Reserve Act. The American people have become slaves when required to pay income tax on their labor. Each of us has to work several hours in each work day, without being paid, just to pay this tax. Isn’t that one definition of slavery; working without pay? A large portion of a person’s income tax on wages goes to pay the unnecessary interest on the debt rather than for government services.
The next big event that has accelerated our downfall was the assassination of President Kennedy. Actually this was not an assassination by a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald as most people have been led to believe, but rather a coup within our own government, orchestrated by people like Lyndon Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover and the mafia with the support of high ranking officials in the Dallas Police Department and the CIA. The coup continued with the bogus Warren Commission of November 29, 1963. President Lyndon Johnson, who was part of the conspiracy, launched a federal investigation into the assassination chaired by Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren.
A new investigation should be made to correct the mistakes made by the Warren Commission and once and for all reveal the truth. Many files used by the Warren Commission were sealed for security reasons. This is another way of saying “sealed to protect those guilty of participating in the coup.” Many of the files were declassified in the 1990s, but a small trove of about 1,100 records was kept under wraps. These documents are scheduled for release by 2017.
More recently, the terrorist attack of September 11, 2001 nearly destroyed our country. The true perpetrators have not been publically exposed. Independent studies have concluded that Israel was most likely involved along with a select group of highly placed individuals’ within our own government. The fact that the true perpetrators still remain free shows just how much control the unelected controllers have. Again, a new investigation should be made to correct the mistakes made by the 9-11 Commission.
I am afraid that voting in the federal elections will not change much. Sadly to say, we have waited too long. The Banksters, Big Military Industrial Complex Companies, the controlled media and Israel are in complete control of our country. We only have the illusion of a two party representative system. Replacing the status quo in both parties and the unelected controllers will be extremely difficult. For the most part, voting today, at the federal level, is merely voting for continued tyranny.
There are several solutions to return to the days of Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin and reestablish a “Republic” from our failed “Democracy.”
Revolution- A revolution might work but it would be very costly in human lives and suffering. Also the new government could be worse than the one we had. We could get a new government led by someone like Joseph Stalin.
Secession- Secession could also be costly in human lives and suffering even though it is constitutional. Remember, Abraham Lincoln was wrong; the states do have the right to secede.
Nullification- We must continue State nullification of unconstitutional federal laws. This is already being done in regards to marijuana, gun laws, Medicaid, Obama Care, etc. Hopefully our state representatives will continue to expand nullification and regain control of the federal Government. Nullification is the safest way to reclaim our government that truly represents the people instead of special interest groups.
Last but not least:
• Federal Reserve Banking - The private Federal Reserve System must be abolished. We must allow the US Treasury Department to issue interest free treasury notes instead of interest bearing Federal Reserve notes.
• Fractional Reserve banking should only be allowed for banks owned by the tax payers. In St. Joseph, Missouri this would consist of new banks to be established; Bank of St. Joseph, Mo., Bank of Buchannan County, and Bank of the state of Missouri. Commercial Banks like Wells Fargo, US Bank, etc. should only be allowed to loan their own money and not profit from fiat money created out of thin air as they are currently doing.
• CIA- The CIA must be totally abolished and replaced with an entirely new organization.
• Bills before Congress must consist of only one subject.
• Expenses of the federal government must be paid from transparent taxes instead of non-transparent debt financing which causes the hidden inflation tax to soar. Debt financing allows the congress to engage in out of control spending and in the financing of war which is hidden in the inflation tax.
Time is running out to make these changes without bloodshed. We have the instruction manual, the Constitution; all we need to do is to follow it.