By The Daily Bail
Systems and methods for inducing a change in a human physiological characteristic.
Read the Patent Application HERE
We wonder, do they also have patents on the following:
- Ken Lewis’ genius decision to buy Countrywide and assume billions in liability.
- Having the worst customer service of any U.S. bank.
- Overpaying for Merrill Lynch.
- Robbing shareholders.
- Using Repo 105s to hide true balance sheet exposures.
- Foreclosing on homeowners in violation of 400-year-old contract law.
- Destroying lives.
We’re certain there are more, but we’ll leave it to readers to complete the rest of the BofA patent portfolio in comments.
Catherine Austin Fitts
Continue reading the article . . .