This is what you get when political correctness and fear of being called racist shuts down all critical thinking. Imagine letting in refugee children and after a couple of years it turns out they had wifes and children who now want to join the father. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
Translated from the original article published on February 24, 2017 at 12:26 By Mattias Albinsson in Fria Tider. Link to the original article.
Parliamentary Research Service (PRS) will be asked next week to investigate the unaccompanied refugee children that seek contributions to be able to fly their wives and children to Sweden.
The moderate senator Hanif Bali got information from officials in the municipalities that they receive such funds.
- These are first-hand sources, says Bali to Free Times, adding:
- I am about to ask the Parliamentary Research Service to look at this more carefully.
Bali is currently writing up a formal order to PRS to be submitted on Monday. He can not reveal who tipped him about the refugee children seeking contributions to fly their wives and children to Sweden. The reason is that the grant applications are confidential and that the person who tipped him actually violated the law.
- I have heard of this in the past, but not straight from someone who said that this is something that is on my table, he says, adding:
- I can not comment more than that. For me it is important to go to the bottom of this and see how common it is.
Bali explains that there are social workers providing support for refugee children so that they will be able to fly their families to Sweden and who knows how common it is.
- Applications will only be public if they are rejected or if appealed to the Administrative Court. There are a huge number of unrecorded cases, if you get a consent so the public will never find out, says Hanif Bali before he concludes:
- I'll see if it is possible to go through the back door via the Migration Board where their data is more public and can dig in. I want to see how common it is for people to come here as unaccompanied and quite so quickly after the age of 18 choose to relatives immigrate in the family.
The Swedish Migration Board , writes on Twitter that it may be necessary to tear up residence for refugee children who lied in their asylum application.