THE PIG'S ASS AWARD .... And the first winner is....Bill O'Reilly

SEE 23 PAGES  OF AWARD WINNERS 

And the first winner is....Bill O'Reilly


This just in: O'reilly Offers Full-scale Support Of Immigration Bill

Thursday night on Fox News’s "The O’Reilly Factor," host Bill O’Reilly came out in full-scale support for the immigration reform bill currently making its way through the Senate.

Despite its border security shortcomings, O’Reilly said, “it looks like the secure border is in reach – at least somewhat.” He continued, “Talking Points supports immigration reform, even though I well understand the new law will be somewhat chaotic…will be a magnet for more people to come here illegally, which is why we need stepped up security around the border.” He concluded, “I hope this bill does become law.”
Multiple Republican senators have stridently fought the notion that the immigration reform bill currently under consideration is sufficient to guarantee any true border security. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said, “We must stop this Gang of 8 immigration bill, which would give amnesty to an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants with no guarantee of a secure border.” Sen. John Cornyn (R-AZ) stated that his amendment, which was rejected, would have guaranteed border security, while the current version does not: “The difference between my amendment and their bill is that their bill promises the sun and the moon when it comes to border security but it has no trigger mechanism.” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) explained, “I don’t think it will stop the reform waiting on border security. It allows the reforms to go ahead and tries to get border security, but I think they should be dependent upon each other. So, unless that happens, I’m not sure I can support it.”
O’Reilly explained that some Republican senators – he cited Sens. John McCain (R-AZ) and Marco Rubio (R-FL) – were trying to strengthen border security measures...

More: http://www.breitbart.com

 

Views: 1606

Comment by truth on May 22, 2015 at 4:09pm
Comment by truth on May 22, 2015 at 4:10pm
Comment by truth on May 22, 2015 at 4:11pm
Comment by truth on April 2, 2017 at 12:01pm

$13M in Settlements Paid to Women Who Accused Bill O’Reilly of Harassment
April 2, 2017, 10:16 AM

Fox News and Bill O’Reilly have paid out around $13 million in settlements to five women who accused O’Reilly of sexual harassment or verbal abuse, the New York Times reports. The women, who all either worked for O’Reilly or appeared on his top-rated television program, “complained about a wide range of behavior, including verbal abuse, lewd comments, unwanted advances and phone calls in which it sounded as if Mr. O’Reilly was masturbating, according to documents and interviews,” per the Times investigation. The women were given the payouts in exchange for agreeing not to pursue litigation or make their allegations public. Some of the settlements were completed in secret, and two happened after former Fox News chief Roger Ailes was dismissed following his own sexual harassment scandal last year. The earliest O’Reilly settlement happened in 2002.

Comment by truth on April 4, 2017 at 8:49pm

‘O’Reilly Factor’ Advertiser Exit Grows After Alleged Harassment Settlements

About 18 advertisers have issued statements about pulling their ads from the show, but have not said they are pulling their ads from Fox News Channel. In fact, FNC says otherwise:

“We value our partners and are working with them to address their current concerns about The O’Reilly Factor. ” Fox News EVP Ad Sales Paul Rittenberg said in a statement, adding, “At this time, the ad buys of those clients have been re-expressed into other FNC programs.”

O’Reilly’s program has been the most-watched program in the cable news landscape for 14 years, recently clocking its highest-rated quarter ever. O’Reilly has denied all allegations against him.


Fox News

The advertiser pullout is becoming increasingly problematic for FNC’s mother company because when Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes exited last summer in a hail of sexual harassment allegations, parent 21st Century Fox had pledged zero tolerance for any behavior that “disrespects women or contributes to an uncomfortable work environment.”  The company recently re-upped O’Reilly’s contract and, NYT reports, some of the payments were made since Ailes’ exit.

On Monday, when the NYT story got snatched up by other media outlets in a big way,  Lexus told CNN of it’s Factor ads that it seeks “to partner with organizations who share our company culture and philosophy of respect for all people,” adding, “We will continue to monitor the situation and will take any appropriate action through our media buying partners.”

http://deadline.com/2017/04/mercedes-bill-oreilly-ads-pulled-harass...

Comment

You need to be a member of 12160 to add comments!

Join 12160

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

 

 

 

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

 

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted