Opening the Talmud at random, here are a dozen pearls of wisdom the impressionable young student is likely to encounter:
(1) "It is permitted for Jews to cheat Gentiles. All lies are good."
(2) "If a Jew has stolen something from a Gentile and the Gentile discovers it and demands it back, the Jew should simply deny it all. The Jewish court will stand by the Jew."
(3) "A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work."
(4) "When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep."
(5) "Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth. Gentiles prefer sex with cows."
(6) "Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden."
(7) "A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old ... When a grown-up man has intercourse with a litte girl it is nothing."
(8) "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated ... A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."
(9) "A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."
(10) "When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2800 slaves."
(11) "Jesus is in hell, being boiled in hot excrement."
(12) "If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there."
REFERENCE: The Laws Against Non-Jews (http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/israel-shahak-the-laws-against-non-j)