truth's Discussions (4,947)

Discussions Replied To (1660) Replies Latest Activity

"You are welcome Tara. I also am looking for ideas for the site. Like a mission state…"

truth replied Jan 10, 2009 to >> THE NEW 12.160MHZ Web site << Please read!

22 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Greg

"Lol TJ , thanks, but I am open to suggestions and even a few complaints if they come…"

truth replied Jan 9, 2009 to >> THE NEW 12.160MHZ Web site << Please read!

22 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Greg

"Yea, 500 pics is a little much. But, hey, free speech right? I guessthe other member…"

truth replied Dec 30, 2008 to From the site ADMIN - PLEASE READ - Post your Complaints and Concerns HERE!

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by truth

"Well Ed, Silver Bullet, Lester and Artcarn have left the site. So one member put up…"

truth replied Dec 30, 2008 to From the site ADMIN - PLEASE READ - Post your Complaints and Concerns HERE!

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by truth

"I changed the pics on the front page. "

truth replied Dec 29, 2008 to From the site ADMIN - PLEASE READ - Post your Complaints and Concerns HERE!

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by truth

"Music added, I think. "

truth replied Dec 29, 2008 to From the site ADMIN - PLEASE READ - Post your Complaints and Concerns HERE!

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by truth

". All post related to the "new" site have been closed. Please bring any other thou…"

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by truth

"And let us all try to keep the related post here too. So we can easily see where thi…"

truth replied Dec 28, 2008 to From the site ADMIN - PLEASE READ - Post your Complaints and Concerns HERE!

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by truth

"ok, read the related post. Thats what I mean. "

truth replied Dec 28, 2008 to From the site ADMIN - PLEASE READ - Post your Complaints and Concerns HERE!

18 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by truth

"Oh, yea, welcome back to you all. Any one want to be the new admin?"

truth replied Dec 27, 2008 to what happened to the site?

14 Feb 17, 2010

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on stormtruther's photo
Thumbnail

12160.info memes

"No line, except for the line of cops and ambulance staff coming to put you in isolation. "
3 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
Thumbnail

12160.info memes

"Yes, well you know you've got Aussie neighbours when this goes down on the grass berm,…"
20 minutes ago
stormtruther commented on stormtruther's blog post Plucky pensioner bravely fights off attacker who tried to rob him at ATM (VIDEO) (The older you get the less you have to lose)
"see the old guy like, come here mate i've got something for ya , lol"
27 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited stormtruther's blog post Plucky pensioner bravely fights off attacker who tried to rob him at ATM (VIDEO) (The older you get the less you have to lose)
27 minutes ago
stormtruther posted a status
"and Corona just provided the excuse for quaranteening wuhan and shutting down information....but its too late, that would explain the ship"
28 minutes ago
"hey Chris, am I reading this right, Corona is a fake but there is a much worse "virus" (read chemical agent) Corona is covering for"
32 minutes ago
stormtruther posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited stormtruther's photo
36 minutes ago
stormtruther posted photos
47 minutes ago
MAC posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post No matter how Coronavirus plays out, this is the most relevant statement ever issued and...... Jim Stone
5 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
5 hours ago
stormtruther commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

Germany Shooting: At Least 8 Killed in Hookah Lounges in Hanau, Police Say

"The motive remains unclear according to "reports" Really? Its so not the hand grenade…"
7 hours ago
"was it just too obvious? no evacuation to hospital for you yr gonna die on the boat"
7 hours ago
"2 people have died on the diamond princess 82 yr olds, according to "reports" mmmm"
7 hours ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post NOT ONE CORONAVIRUS HEADLINE ON DRUDGE WHEN I CHECKED THIS MORNING, THEY DROPPED THIS STORY LIKE A LEAD BALLOON
"If he is he'd be a threatened one. Be the obeyable sheep and wear the mask."
7 hours ago
"anyone seen Alanis morriset lately now thats f*cking ironic"
7 hours ago
steve posted a blog post

Inside China Horrific vids of what's happening . WARNING! Not for the SQUEMISH

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE REPORT POSTED BY CHRIS OF THE FAMILY MASTERS'Steve…See More
7 hours ago
steve replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion CORONA UNMASKED: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis
"Hey Chris,  This is the first report I have read that makes any sense  as to the true…"
8 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted